Cramps- georg

•You had just gotten your period and had bad cramps luckily Georg was there to support you

I was sleep laying in my bed next to Georg when I felt something hit my stomach it was a sharp pain and I said oh no. I got up and went to the bathroom and pulled my panties down to see that I was a mess. I had took my shirt off and got in the shower. Once I was done I came out with a towel wrapped around my body. I saw that Georg was still sleep so I was putting my clothes on quietly, I put a tampon and pad on so I don't mess my clothes up again I checked the bed and their wasn't any mess thank god. I checked the time and it was 530 in the morning so I tried to go back to sleep.

Time skip later

Georg pov!

I woke up to sounds of crying and it was y/n she was tossing and turning so I tried to wake her up. Babe get up I said rubbing her arm
She didn't say anything she was just still crying. I had sat up and grabbed her to where she was now laying on my chest. Babe what's wrong did you have a bad dream? I said looking concerned. She said I'm having bad period cramps, it feels like someone is stabbing me back to back. Fuck I'll go get you some meds okay babe!! Georg said getting up rushing to find his keys.

Time skip later!

Y/n pov

I was in my room under my thick blanket cause for some reason when i get on my period I feel even more cold. I was watching she's all that and drinking lots of water waiting for georg to get back. Twenty minutes later I heard the door open and I saw georg bring me a gift basket and a bag of meds.
(Something like this!!)

I sat up and kissed him.
Y/N-Thank you babe, I love all of this it's so thoughtful
Georg- your welcome babe anything for you!

After that we cuddled and the meds started to kick in which made me feel a bit better.
The couple laid in each other arms watching funny movies and eating snacks for the rest of the day.

This was a short one Ik but expect a longer one for the next chapter!!