Two truths one lie-bill

•You and bill were at his house and y'all wanted to play a game until it got really freaking!

•Half smut

Phone call with bill!

Bill-y/n are you almost here it's been two hours since you said you were ten minutes away
Y/n- I'm coming I was still finding outfits to where hehe
Bill- omg y/n it's not a fashion show
Y/n- whatever anyways I'm out front
Bill-okayy

Phone call ends!

I was getting out of my car so excited to sleep over with my bestfriend bill, we been bestfriends for 2 years now and I couldn't be more happier. I grabbed my bag and headed to his door. I already had the pjs we were going to be wearing and it were matching ones which makes it even better.
(This is the matching pjs)

)THINK OF A BAGGIER SET TO FOR BILL)As I was walking to the door bill opened the door giving me a big hug and showing me all the snacks he picked out for us

As I was walking to the door bill opened the door giving me a big hug and showing me all the snacks he picked out for us. He mentioned it would only be us cause once again his brother is with a different girl and parents out of town, over the years I had to admit I was finding bill so cute and developed a crush but I wouldn't want to ruin our friendship over that. We decided to watch movies and eat snacks first then later get drunk and play games

Time skip later!

We finished watching the movies and eating snacks so we wanted to drink and play these fun games bill had planned out.

Bill- okay what should we play first never have I ever, truth or dare, or two truths and one lie!
Y/n- oooh okay let's go with the third one!!
Bill- okay I'll start I have a McDonald's obsession, hate the color brown, and allergic to apples.
Y/n- okay this is super easy first and last one are true and the second is a lie because you love brown
Bill- ugh you know me so well. Oh and if we get them wrong we gotta take two shots!
Y/n-your definitely gonna lose but anyway one of my boobs are bigger than the other, I'm allergic to mango and I love pasta
Bill- okay last two are true and first is a lie
Y/n- take two shots
Bill- what how did I get that wrong he said laughing.
Y/n- I ate mangoes this morning billl
Bill- but your boobs look normal though
Y/n pulled her shirt up revealing her boobs to bill and showed how one of her boobs are different from the other. Bill faced turned red and mouth was open wide shocked.
Y/n- see I told you bill
Bill-I see
Bill took two shots of alcohol.
Bill- okay it's my turn I have 100 hair spritz in my closet, my dick is 26cm and I hate Arctic monkeys
Y/n- I think the first and last one is true and the second is false. I said hoping to be right.
Bill- take two shots y/n
Y/n- so your telling me that you're 26cm i don't believe it. I said laughing hysterically.
Bill- I mean it is though you just haven't seen it. He said smirking.
Y/n- well maybe I want to see. I said staring deeply in his eyes.
Bill- okay but must you be warned. He said smirking.
Bill had got up from the couch and pulled his pants along with boxers down revealing his long dick.
Y/n face went red and looked so shocked.
Y/n- oh my god bill that's really big. I said still looking shocked.
Bill pulled his pants up and plopped on the couch saying I know while laughing.
They continued the game a bit more and then eventually stopped playing because they wanted to have a dance party. Bill had put on his playlist consisting of these songs.

Long way 2 go- Cassie
Oops I did it again- Britney Spears
505- arctic monkeys
Toxic- Britney Spears
Maneater- Nelly furtado
Kiss me- sixpence
(Y'all I just looked in my 2000s playlist on Spotify for recommendations hehe but keep the main song is the last one🤭)
Y/n and bill were getting drunk and were dancing in each other a lot, slurring on their words singing the songs. When it got to playing kiss me they stopped laughing and were just smiling gazing in each other's eyes, with each of their faces turning red.

Bill held his hand out for y/n to take saying can I have a dance, she said of course. They were slow dancing and bill spinned her around where her back was facing him and his hand on her waist. She moved her waist which made it like she was grinding on him . She could her bills low groans as she was doing what she was doing. She then turned around to face him and stare deeply in his soft brown eyes then pulled hi face closer to her. Their lips touched and it was the most they've ever craved for, that most passionate kiss. It turned into a make out session and fighting for dominance with each other tounges. Bill picked y/n up not breaking the kiss and laid her on the couch gently. Y/n broke the kiss and started taking her shirt and bra off and with bill on the other hand taking his shirt and pants off along with boxers. Before you know it they were both naked and tackled each other with kisses. Y/n was laying on her back with her legs open as bill slid down to her pussy adding his finger in her and adding his tounge. "Oh bill that feels so good" she said moaning and groping her boobs, slowly arching her back. As he was fingering her and licking her faster. Her legs started trembling."fff-fuck b-bill I'm about t-to cum aughhhh" she said climaxing on his finger and mouth. Bill licked it all up and then sat up leaning close to her mouth kissing her so that she taste all of her juices. Y/n got up and pushed bill back kissing his neck and chest going all the way down to his man hood. She grabbed his dick and started stroking it, licking the tip all around in circular motions. "mmm" is what escaped bills mouth. She eventually went down on him all the way. Gagging but kept going up and down making sure to look in his eyes. Bill put his hand on her head to go faster. He was moaning and groaning a lot. f-fuck ima cum y/n bill said eventually squirting a load in y/ns mouth she swallowed and sat up wiping her mouth. They decided to grab their clothes and finish in his room. Loving each other and continuing to crave each other.

Hope y'all liked this and this was like a smut but not I think but yaaa. If y'all wanna part two let me know. No spellcheck sorry I'm lazy 😭😭