Bonfire~georg

•You decided to go to a party with your best friend and meet someone that has been watching you the whole time!

•Cute

Nicole-"Please come with mee" said my best friend

Y/n- but why you know your the only person I would even know at the bonfire party

Nicole- I'll be with you though and Sara is coming aswell!

Y/n- Sara is a fake ass bitch

Nicole- can you please just come, you can pick an outfit out my closet. She said making a sad face, pleading.

Y/n- okay fine

Nicole started jumping up and down

Times laterrr

Nicole- okay so I think you should wear this dress

Y/n- next it's so whoreish

Nicole- how about this skirt and top then with this belt?

Y/n- fine. I said huffing and walking to the bathroom to get dressed and touch my hair up.

(This was the outfit)

Y/n- this top is so short Nicole

Nicole- oh c'mon y/n you look so hot now let's hurry and go.

Y/n- alrighttt

They left in Nicole's car and headed to pick Nicole other friend up then headed to the bonfire party. Y/n was nervous because she was a introvert and only had Nicole as a friend, she never really went to parties because of it so, she guessed it would be like any other party where she just sit and sip on her drink.

They got to the part and it was packed with girls dancing, guys playing drinking games, and a whole lot of people chatting. Y/n and the others were walking towards the party.

Nicole: omg guys their is so many people here already!! Let's get some drinks she squealed.
They walked over to the big cooler full of any alcohol drink you could think of grabbing their favorite ones. Nicole saw her boyfriend Tom and decided to introduce him to her friend y/n.

Nicole: Oh y/n this is my boyfriend Tom. She said cheesing and holding his neck.

Y/n: It's nice to meet you Tom but Nicole I know you're not about to leave me with people I don't know.

Nicole: I'll be gone for like 5 minutes okay I promise. She said walking up to y/n and holding her hands before leaving with Tom

Y/n: ugh she always fucking do thisssss! She said walking to the chairs they had put to sit.

It had been like 30 minutes and Nicole still wasn't back. I was on my second drink looking on my phone until I had this constant feeling someone was eyeing me for a long period of time. I turned the way that I felt stares to see a hot looking guy with medium brown hair, muscular yet toned body, sitting next to a blonde head boy.

Y/n: I think you have a staring problem

?: How could I not stare when the girl in front of me is so breathtaking

Y/n: Thank you. She said blushing at his comment

?: no problem, mind if I sit next to you

Y/n: y-yea I don't mind haha

Y/n: So what's your name

Georg: my name is georg, what's yours?

Y/n: my name is y/n. She said smiling

Y/n and Georg chatted the whole time and To y/n she felt so wanted for the first time at the party by a cutie. Georg told her how he is in a band and all of his friends that's in it. That's when y/n figured out that Tom is the one dating her friend Nicole.

Y/n: it's getting really late, I'm going to take my friend home but It was really nice seeing you.

Georg: wait could I have your number at least

They exchanged numbers and George gave y/n a hug before he left to go find his friends and y/n doing the same.

Yn eventually got Nicole who was super drunk but she took her to her house and then went to hers taking a long nice shower thinking of how she is so glad to have gone to the bonfire party. Meeting Georg.....

Sorry for the late post hotties , I been so gawdam busy with these ap classes like I might drop out frr but I hope you like this one and I'm thinking of posting either a Tom one next or Gustav idk I'm trying to be diverse between the whole group but Tom is my babygworll

Slight spell check