Chapter 1

???: So this is how my life is gonna be huh?

Thought a blonde hair blue eyed boy with whisker like birthmarks on his cheeks as he stare into the New York City

Naruto: After all I did for that village and this is how they repay me.

This boy was none other than Naruto Uzumaki, the jinchuriki of the nine tail fox who attacked Konoha 13 years ago but was then sealed by the fourth Hokage to prevent further damage to the village. But in return it dammed the boy to a living hell, because for years the boy has been shunned, beaten, chased and sometimes even torture by cutting him up with knives.

All he wanted was recognition but nobody in the village gave him the time except for a few and even then it wasn't enough, once he became a ninja he thought it might prove to them that he was somebody but for the most part it also wasn't enough eventhough he did what the village ask him for, from defending the village against the Sand and Sound, to retrieving one of the Sannin Tsunade to become the next Hokage and even to retrieve the traitor Sasuke Uchiha who defected to Orochimaru.

After all that the council decided to banish him for a stupid reason such as hurting the last Uchiha and using the Kyuubi's power, and is because of that he was in this situation right now. He look at his hand and saw the seal the council placed on him so right now he can't use any handsign, he thought back to what happen once the council decided to screw him over.

He still remember how Tsunade looked sad at how it went as she felt helpless to save her pseudo son, the look Jiraiya gave the council as he was forced to put the seal on him and most importantly he remember the look some of his friends gave him.

The ones that actually care for him were Anko and Yugao even after the council announce to the whole village about his status and told everyone there that he will be banish from the village tomorrow.

The rest treated him like the villagers, Kiba insulted him saying that he couldn't have won without the Kyuubi's help, the same could be said about Neji while the fangirls Ino and Sakura just told him off about how they hurt their Sasuke and Lee just followed what Sakura was saying.

He didn't know about Kakashi since that person didn't even check up on his well being.

And so he couldn't take it anymore so in one final attempt at defiance, he decided to get away from the village in the dark of night, not giving the people the satisfaction of seeing him off which he did and he ran and ran until he reached the first place he ever visited outside of the village which was Wave country.

He was happy when he reached there seeing the people prosper after the fall of Gato, he managed to reached Tazuna's house and when they saw him, they were both shocked and happy that he was here. After a while they had dinner which was delicious in Naruto's mind, Tanzuna then asked Naruto why he was here and so he told them sadly what happen.

Once he finished his tale, the family of three were both shocked and furious at how the village treated someone like him who risked his life to return a traitor and this was the thanks he gets. After calming down for a while Tsunami went to hug Naruto in an effort to comfort him which he was glad for, later Naruto asked if there was a place he could go since he didn't want to bother Tanzuna who frown a little at what he said but he complied with him saying that there is a ship that sails west right in the docks and it will take him far away from here.

As Naruto set foot on the island, a sense of isolation enveloped him, exacerbated by his futile attempts to unleash his chakra—a latent power blocked by the seal imposed upon him. The landscape before him told tales of abandonment, with remnants of what might have once thrived, now reduced to ruins.