Jealousy

Have no idea who the artist is 😭

They all got to class on time but there were only 2 more seat left , one next to Luka and the other next to Kagami . Both of them sighed before going to their seats

Adrien's POV

Why does Mari have to sit next to that bitch Luka, I thought in my mind as I was getting out my stuff. When I was done I felt my arm being wrapped around Kagami arms while she was cuddle me at the same time
"what the hell are you doing"

"What Adrien we're a couple right? Based on your father and my mother contract we have to be together"

I sighed as I looked behind me seeing Luka making Marinette laugh, she was so beautiful but it also made me mad that Luka was even next to her I should've been that person next her not that Emo fucking punk boy.

" hey!" Kagami says while she uses her other hand to turn my head towards her
"Stop looking at that bitch , before I'll tell my mother the contract between our parents is over"

The reason why I didn't want to tell Nino that my relationship between Kagami was based on a contract is because I didn't want him to worry about it, when it comes to my father forcing me to do things, Nino tries to talk to my father and starts arguing with him. Sometimes it works but most of the time it doesn't and in this situation Nino arguing with my father will do nothing to him because this contract is about his company and his whole bank account.

"Listen 1st off Marinette is not a bitch like you , second your not my lady and I don't claim you but since that contract fucking existence your my FAKE girlfriend and third for the past week I thought you was just my friend and we just played this act for our parents but I guess you caught feelings but I didn't, I like Marinette, not you hoe."
Kagami always used her mother's wealth to get boys since her father is apart of the mafia in Japan , she always threatened the boys family if they didn't date her but she can't do that to me because of the contract we signed, so I wasn't afraid of her I was afraid for my father.

"Whatever you say Agreste you already know I give good head, so you can always come back to me when you want some" Kagami said as she let go of me

"Kagami, we were 16 and that's the only time I actually liked you but not anymore because you're a fucking bitch."

The door open and then the teacher walked in,
"Hello students!"

Marinette's POV

Me and Adrien got to class on time , the only seats that were available were the ones next to Luka and in front of Luka, Kagami. So me and Adrien went out separate ways and I went to go sit with Luka and he went to go sit with Kagami .

" Hey Luka!"

"There you are cutie sit with me."

"So um about the party that you are throwing, what's the theme of it?"

"Hmmm I actually haven't thought about that"

"What?! You invited me to an unplanned party?"

"I mean yea cutie I just wanted to spend time with you but if you want a party, we CAN have a party"

" Yess I love parties we should definitely have one!"

" So let's plan it out"

"Okay first off Luka, LOTS of alcohol and music we need a dj! I mean I want a lot of stuff at this party Luka, do you have a budget?

"Tch I don't know what a budget is, My Dad is Jagged stone, The #1 rock star in the world he basically is a billionaire because he signs so much contracts with companies that give him millions."

"Wowwww I didn't know your Dad is Jagged Stone I'm such a huge fan of him I need to meet him one day pleaseeee."

" anything for you Cutie" he said as he winked

I blushed as he was making eye contact with me.

"Stopp it Luka!" I say as I was giggling
I saw from the corner of my eye Adrien looking at us until his girlfriend pulled his face to look at her. I was jealous but that's Adrien girlfriend and he loves her and she loves him, I thought in my head.

"But anyways Luka the party" I say trying to go back on track on what we were planning

"Oh right, okay so we can do a costume party that sounds fun right?"

" yea it does"

We chatted for a couple more minutes until the teacher walked in and we got started for our first class of the day.