The Cafe

DONT MIND THE PICTURE FOR THE CHAPTER I COULDN'T FIND ANYTHING REALLY 😭
I COULDNT FIND THE ONE FOR THIS ONE TOO BRU LMAO

TRUST ME THE STORY GETS BETTER AT LIKE CHAPTER 4!

btw their outfits

Adrien's Outfi

Nino's Outfits

Nino's Outfits

Adrien's POV

Nino told me that Marinette was gonna be here, I was excited to see her but I feel like every time i see her she feels kinda sad I don't know why she feels that way when she's with me because almost all the time she so happy with Nino and Ayla and our other friends but when I come around she looks just sad, I started to notice that when me and Kagami started dating.. what am I saying!

I just sat there thinking and zoned out on and not paying attention at all what Nino is saying at the time . me and Nino and Ayla and Marinette are supposed to meet at, "Helloooo Dude can you hear meeee it looks like your thinking about someone, Are you? Who is it!" Nino says playfully . "w-wait what?! I'm not thinking  about anybody I was just- uhhhh justttt.. thinking on what i should order! yeahhhh! I say trying to play it off .

"Dude i'm just joking with you but why did you get so frustrated, you probably do like someone! After all these years you haven't told me Dudee you definitely want someone else other than that girl Kagami, I know you like the back of my hand every since your first day of actually school" Nino said laughing .

I was annoyed at first but then I saw Marinette and Alya walk in , they both look AMAZING and specially Marinette, her dress definitely complimented her body it hugged her at all the right places, her dress was short but not too short but you can see her thick ass thighs Adrien licked his lips imagining all of that being his "Hey Bae! Hey Mari! Over here!" Nino said trying to get their attention to come sit.

i wanted to say something but my heart was racing on because of her beauty , her blue ocean eyes , her midnight hair , her body, "awww she so perfect" Adrien said out loud "OH SHIT"
Ayla and Marinette were about to sit down until they heard that and Nino turned to him "What... now actually who are you thinking of?"