A late night weekend

Artist-Eden Daphne

This chapter has smut/ sexual activity in it, if you're not comfortable with this please at this point not read this book.

I added something to this at the end 🤫..

Marinette's POV

Adrien was driving us to Wingstop and I was beside him in the passenger seat and Ayla and Nino were in the back, talking about lovey dovey stuff while Me and Adrien were cringing at them the whole time and laughing at them. We got to Wingstop and got our food and then we headed back home.

We decided to hangout in Adrien's and Nino's Dorm since it was really big because Adrien's father paid for a big space for his son, it's the least his Dad can do since they have a not really close relationship between them well that's what Adrien told us, Adrien could pay it by himself because his modeling career took off and he was modeling for Vogue, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, and all the big companies all around the world.

he's making a lot of money out of it and he has billions of dollars in his bank account I don't know how he gets billions every month but he has his ways and I don't know what they are, but he told me I'll find out one day, I always wanted to work besides Adrien and become a fashion designer to be with him.

We all came to the boy's dorm and we sat down on the couch and all the food was out on the coffee table infront of us.

Marinette- "Mmm I'm starvinggg! Thank you Adrien for paying I owe you"

Adrien- " you can pay me back later tonight princess"

Ayla- " shut the fuck up you two I'm trying to eat in peace, we had a long night so come on now, Dig in! We all laughed and started to eat

After eating we all went to our dorms and freshened up, took and shower, brushed our teeth, and got changed and then me and Ayla went to the boy's dorm

Marinette's outfit

Ayla's outfit