Strange but lucky

Artist- isidorathollandercorrea

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ before reading this chapter know that this chapter mentions drugs, r@pe, sin, and violent acts, if you are not comfortable with this please skip this chapter and move on to the next chapter, You've been advised.

A little hint on what's happening 😦

Marinette- "L-Luka I... I don't feel so..good."

ONCE AGAIN I CHANGED UP THE STORY DESCRIPTION TO ADD MORE SPICE TO THE STORY IM SORRY I KEEP ON CHANGING THROUGH OUT THE STORY ITS JUST THAT ALL THE SUDDEN I HAVE SO MUCH IDEAS ON HOW TO SPICE IT UP MORE, I CLEARLY DIDNT PLAN OUT THIS STORY REALLY WELL BUT UM YEA PLEASE GO READ THE DESCRIPTION TO KNOW WHATS GONNA HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE 😅

I hope you enjoyyy!

Adrien's POV

Adrien- "Marinette I-"

Before I can say anything back to the beautiful blue eyed woman in front of me Ayla and Nino interrupted us. Nino was carrying Ayla by her legs and Ayla was hitting Nino's back cussing out him and some girl from afar.

Ayla- "Nino you fucking bitch I was about to crash her, That ugly ass hoe was trying to flirt with you." Ayla was clearly very drunk but even if she was drunk or not she WILL beat a bitch ass if any girl tried with Nino, I mean she did once she'll do it again.

(I can literally imagine Ayla being overprotective of Nino and Nino doing the same for her too Loll they are so cute)

Nino- "Yep um I think it's time to go" Nino was looking at my face and then looked down at my hands on Marinette's ass then took a minute to process what was happening and then he realized, it literally looked like a light bulb popped up on his head when he realized what we were doing. He smirked and then opened his mouth about to say something until I cut him off.

Adrien- "shut the fuck up Nino and let's go" I said to him while picking up Mari bridal style and I took off her heels and carried them, so she can relax in my arms.

Ayla- "NINO NO I NEED TO PUNCH THE FUCK OUT OF HER SHE WAS DOING TOO MUCH AND PUTTING HER HANDS ON YOU"

I was carrying Marinette and I looked at her face she looked sleepy but also so focus on something at the same time, she was silent, thinking, zoned out. I wonder what she was thinking of. She realized that I was looking at her and she looked at me and then gave me a small warm smile and then I smiled at her back . While Nino was trying to calm down Ayla , I was just admiring Marinette and how much she means to me I love her but I don't want to hurt her because of the contract and mostly, Kagami can hurt her. I frowned because of that thought. In the distance I can hear Ayla getting ready to fight a girl

Ayla- "OH FUCK NO NINO IM FIGHTING THAT GIRL FIRST SHE HAD BEEF WITH ME IN HIGH SCHOOL AND NOW SHE'S TRYING TO TAKE YOU AWAY FROM ME, I DONT CARE WHAT YOU SAY IM BEATING THAT BITCH ASS!" Ayla took off her heels and started to run towards the crowd of people, searching for the girl. Nino was running after her, Ayla can fight and she is a fast runner so she can get to the person as soon as possible , whoever she was talking about I felt bad for but they had it coming for them so too bad. Nino was yelling at me to come help him and to hopefully get Ayla to calm down and get her.