Chapter 11: Donna and Angie

Eveline: There might be something here

Blue: Yeah....I have to be careful, I don't have my weapons but I do know the Ancient Art of Throwing Hands

Angie: Hehehe, let's see how you deal with the next thing....Blue Winters!

I heard Angie over some speaker and got ready for whatever was going to jump me, there was blood on the floor and so I followed it. I managed to find the key but when I went back to the elevator, it stopped working.

Blue: Oh no! No not right now!

Eveline: Oh that's scripted!

I heard movement in the next room and knew I had to find a fuse for the elevator, I moved carefully but what I was about to face next.....was truly the Embodiment....of nightmares.......

of nightmares

Blue: 0_0

Eveline: 0_0

Donna: ._.

Angie: :3

Foocking Demon: D-dADa?

Blue/Eveline: WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!

DaBaby: DAdA!

Blue: I ain't your dad Cabron!

DaBaby: D-DADAGH!

Blue: NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE! IIIIIIIII AIN'T DEALING WITH THIS SHIZ!

I didn't know what this thing was but I want no part of it, I am not ready to become a father!

I start running back to the elevator but remembered that I needed a fuse to fix it so I start running all around the rooms, trying to find this fuse while the literal spawn of Satan was after me.

Blue: Where is this god damn fuse?!

Eveline: I don't know but find it quick! I don't want to know what it looks like inside of that thing!

Blue: Y-Yeah! I need that fuse and a flamethrower! A Nuke!

That thing was slow but for some reason, it was catching up to me, I managed to find the fuse and went towards the elevator....but what was standing in my way? Yep.....that thing.

Blue: Okay.....so I need to get to the elevator....

Eveline: But that thing is in the way, just use your grappling hook! You still have that!

Blue: Oh right!

I use my grappling hook to pierce a oven and reel it into me, I grab it and throw it at the baby Demon's head, it falls to the ground and cries out in pain.

Donna: ._.

Angie: What the fuck?! 0_0

Blue: Yes! I did it!