10-Kill

It's strange.

Right now I shouldn't be focused on chuuya. I should find a way to stop the timeloop first...

Is it because he was my bias in my first life?

Or is it because I promised him that I would stay by his side?

Then..in the next life..I wonder if I can still stay by his side happily.

But...I want revenge..against the GSS, The Sheep, Arthur, and The Port Mafia.

I died because of them.

I should at least return the favor even by a bit. Slash their necks, drown them, burn them, shoot them over and over and over and ove-

"Wake up!"

I opened my eyes groggily thinking I was back at the alleyway but found myself lying in a hospital bed surrounded by Elise and The man.

"I sincerely hope you'll be able to forgive Elise's behavior Chiasa-kun."

The man 'politely' smiled at me..

Don't smile at me.

Your the reason for most of my deaths.

If it weren't...IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU!!

I want to kill you.

I want to watch as you beg me for the mercy you don't deserve.

I want to drag everything you have down to hell.

I'll kill you.

I'llkillyouI'llkillyouI'llkillyouI'llkillyouI'llkillyouI'llkillyouI'llkillyouI'llkillyouI'llkillyouI'llkillyouI'llkillyouI'llkillyouI'llkillyouI'llkillyouI'llkillyouI'llkillyouI'llkillyouI'llkillyouI'llkillyouI'llkillyouI'llkillyouI'llkillyouI'llkillyouI'llkillyouI'LLKILLYOUI'LLKILLYOUI'LLKILLYOU!!!

I SWEAR I'LL KILL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!!

I'LLKILLYOU

I'll kill you

I'll kill every single one of you who have wronged me...

I will kill you when the times comes...

breathe.

I'm good at breathing.

I breathed in and out to calm myself. I have to see this life through it's end first.

In...out...in...out...i..n....ou..t...

I gazed dully at him silently for a long while before speaking

"It's fine, How long was I out? Where are Chuuya-san and Dazai-san?"

"Chuuya-kun is currently waiting outside the room when I told him you were slowly regaining consciousness"

"Is that so.."

I casted a gaze towards the door and called for Chuuya to come in.

The man gave us a glance before bidding us farewell and leaving the room.

"It's good to see you again Chuuya."

I casted a soft smile towards him my hand lied limp besides me while I lied on the hospital bed, my brown hair spread out wildly against the pillow.

I saw the young boy look at me with an indescribable expression.

Should I be relieved..?

Then again, Seeing him lifts my mood. What a comfortable silence..

"...Where are you planning to go after this? The sheep have been disbanded and the rat poison isn't completely out of your body too"

I did not expect him to question me about where I was planning to go..

I let out a low chuckle.

"Who knows? I'll go wherever I end up. Everything is bound to happen the way it should unless there is an outside interference..."

"..Join the Port Mafia. Let's work together side by side."

My eyes widened considerably and I sat up groggily

"...alright."

After all...I promised to stay by your side, didn't I?