2 Thessalonians

Grace and peace to you from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. 1:1 (ERV)

Dear brothers and sisters, we can't help but thank God for you, because your faith is flourishing and your love for one another is growing. 1:3 (NLT)

With this in mind, we constantly pray for you, that our God may make you worthy of his calling, and that by his power he may bring to fruition your every desire for goodness and your every deed prompted by faith. 1:11 (NIV)

As for us, we can't help but thank God for you, dear brothers and sisters loved by the Lord. We are always thankful that God chose you to be among the first to experience salvation—a salvation that came through the Spirit who makes you holy and through your belief in the truth. 2:13 (NLT)

May our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father, who loved us and by his grace gave us eternal encouragement and good hope, encourage your hearts and strengthen you in every good deed and word. 2:16-17 (NLT)

As for other matters, brothers and sisters, pray for us that the message of the Lord may spread rapidly and be honored, just as it was with you. 3:1 (NIV)

May the Lord direct your hearts into God's love and Christ's perseverance. 3:5 (NIV)

We pray that the Lord of peace will give you peace at all times and in every way. May the Lord be with all of you. 3:16 (ICB)

May our Lord Jesus Christ show all of you his grace. 3:18 (ICB)

Likewise I can pray:

For grace and peace from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ to myself and others.

Thank you God for other believers whose faith is flourishing and whose love for each other is growing. 

That our God may make us worthy of his calling, and that by his power he may bring to fruition our every desire for goodness and our every deed prompted by faith.

Thank you God for the other believers you know (your brothers and sisters in Christ).

That our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father will encourage our hearts and strengthen us in every good deed and word.

That the message of the Lord may spread rapidly and be honored.

That the Lord may direct our hearts into God's love and Christ's perseverance.

That the Lord of peace will give myself and other believers peace at all times and in every way and that the Lord be with all of us.

That our Lord Jesus Christ will show all of us his grace.

How I can pray:

Constantly!

Which prayer stands out to you? Please write below in the comments.