Prayers in Ephesians

May God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ give you grace and peace. 1:2 (NIRV)

So we praise God for the glorious grace he has poured out on us who belong to his dear Son 1:6 (NLT)

I have not stopped thanking God for you. I pray for you constantly, asking God, the glorious Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, to give you spiritual wisdom and insight so that you might grow in your knowledge of God. I pray that your hearts will be flooded with light so that you can understand the confident hope he has given to those he called—his holy people who are his rich and glorious inheritance. I also pray that you will understand the incredible greatness of God's power for us who believe him. 1:16-19a (NLT)

Because of Christ and our faith in him, we can now come boldly and confidently into God's presence. 3:12 (NLT)

When I think of all this, I fall to my knees and pray to the Father, the Creator of everything in heaven and earth. I pray that from his glorious, unlimited resources he will empower you with inner strength through his Spirit...And may you have the power to understand, as all God's people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is. May you experience the love of Christ although it is too great to understand fully. 3:14-16, 18-19a (NLT)

Always give thanks to God the Father for everything. Give thanks to him in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.5:20 (NIRV)

Pray in the Spirit at all times and on every occasion. Stay alert and be persistent in your prayers for all believers everywhere. And pray for me, too. Ask God to give me the right words so I can boldly explain God's mysterious plan that the Good News is for Jews and Gentiles alike. I am in chains now, still preaching this message as God's ambassador. So pray that I will keep on speaking boldly for him, as I should. 6:18-20 (NLT)

Peace be with you, dear brothers and sisters, and may God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ give you love with faithfulness. May God's grace be eternally upon all who love our Lord Jesus Christ 6:23-24 (NLT)

Likewise I can pray for myself and other believers:

For grace and peace from God and the Lord Jesus.

That we will be given spiritual wisdom and and insight so we might grow in our knowledge of him.

That our hearts will be flooded with light so that we can understand the confident hope that he has given to those he called.

That we will understand the incredible greatness of God's power for us who believe in him.

That we will be empowered with inner strength through his Spirit.

That we will have the power to understand how wide, how long, how high and how deep his love is.

To experience the love of Christ.

For God to give us the right words so that we can boldly explain the Good News to others.

That we speak boldly for him as we should.

For God and the Lord Jesus to give us love with faithfulness.

For God's grace to be eternally upon all of us who love the Lord Jesus.

Also I should:

Praise God for the grace he has poured out on us.

How I should pray:

Thank God for the other Christians I know.

With boldness and confidence.

Thank God the Father always for everything.

Give thanks to him in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

In the Spirit at all times and on every occasion.

I should constantly and persistently pray for all believers everywhere.

I can pray on my knees.

Please let me know if there is anything I've missed or any wording you would change. Let's keep praying biblically.