CHAPTER 3 - SPRING RAIN

૮ • ﻌ - ა

Seungmin was still in the Locker room with his cassette player and headphones in his ears, eyes closed.

It's been 4 hours since Minho and Jeongin went back.

He sighed "What's the time now?" He mumbled under his breath and saw that it was..
"FUCK... FUCK.. WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO NOW IT'S 5.30 PM?"
He was pulling out his hair in frustration.
"Did I sleep in between?" He made a thinking face.

After Minho and Jeongin went out of the locker room. He changed his clothes and sat on the bench. He was wearing a black shirt and black wide pants.
He thought he would hear the new tape his father brought and in between he was in his dreamland.
And now it's been 4 hours since everyone left the building.

He took all his belongings and started running towards the exit.
Paper beeps
Beeps
Beeps

"Who the hell?" He took out his pager to see the number which was,
"Hyunjin's message?"
"Holy shit!  Now I should go to the nearest telephone booth...."
He was panting, catching his breath flipping his hair back exposing his forehead.

He came near the exit to be welcomed by,
"DAMN FUCKING!!  WHY IS IT RAINING NOW!!!!! AAAAHHHH!!!" he screamed in irritation.

The trees were filled with cherry blossoms and the sky made the rain droplets fall slowly on the Cherry blossoms making some flowers detach from the branch falling to the wet ground while others were prettiest under the rain.

"Why does it look too pretty?" He pressed his lips together.
'Should I run? Wait? get someone's help? '
He turned around only to see an empty building.
'They really never going to respect ice hockey players I guess.'

He started running in the rain. His pants were drenched. Water dripped from his bangs to his face. His shirt was almost soaked. His collarbone was exposed to tiny water droplets that were making him look too hot under the spring rain.

"Let's go into that!"
He went into the telephone booth and closed the door.
He removed the hair from his face tucking it behind his ears.

He took the telephone. Put the coins to hear Hyunjin's message.

"Min! regarding the Training. I thought of visiting you but it's raining I hope you got back. Training will be at a halt till the start of school. So it's vacation week from tomorrow. I will visit you tomorrow. Bye, Min!!"

"No training?"
'All my life till now I only trained so how am I going to spend my vacation?'

"Eomma~ Your food is the best." Minho was slurping the soup giving a thumbs up to his mom.
"I know. " She winked at him.
He scoffed, "Woah!  That hurts"
He pouted.
His mom just ruffled his hair, "What was the reply you expected? "
"Compliment for a compliment?" He replied stuffing food in his mouth.
"Hey Hey!  Eat slowly!!"
He waved his hands meaning, 'Just leave me alone.'

"Minho it's raining!! Come with me I just put the clothes to dry on the rooftop."
Minho still was eating.
"COME NOW!"
Minho flinched at the cold tone. He put his chopsticks down and followed her.

His mom and he started talking about the clothes one by one.
"Eomma!  It's already drenched. Can't we just leave it?"
"NO!!  MINHO JUST TAKE IT!! "
He sighed, "I will as you brought me the phone." He whispered for which his mom smiled at him.