CHAPTER 5 - WHY NOW?

૮ • ﻌ - ა

Alarm rings,
Seungmin woke eyes still closed sitting on his bed and looking around his room.
He rubbed his eyes with his sweater paws and saw it was...
"It's just 5.00 a.m.... habits never go away." He groaned walking out of his room with messy hair, glasses on the tip of his nose, hands crossed around his chest.

"Dad?"
He yawned and made himself comfortable on the living room sofa.
'Why isn't he replying?'
He sighed and went to open his dad's room door.
He was welcomed by an empty room.
"What the? Where is he?"

He then went to the kitchen and a note stuck on the table,

"I am going to Busan today due to an emergency sports federation meeting. I packed food for you and gave it to Minho's mom. Get it and heat it up before you eat!! I will be back! - From Dad who loves you more."

"He gave to Ahjumma? Why?"

He ran his fingers through his hair sighing.
'He will be back after 2 days then... as I heard Chan Hyung say something about that meeting.'

His mind was like 'Let's exercise!!!!'
"No!!" He scoffed
"I won't!!  Why would I!!!! "

Minho woke up early more like he was unable to sleep. He kissed Seungmin Why?  For what? He knew he didn't have any feelings for the latter then why did he? 
Was it just a one-time thing if so why was he willing to kiss him again if he could?
He had more than a million thoughts in his mind so, he woke up at 4:30 a.m. went to brush his teeth and watched some programs on the TV. He welcomed his mom who came back from work at 5.00 am.

"What are those?" Minho questioned his mom who was removing her shoes.
"Ah... Seungmin's Appa gave this packed food. It's for Seungmin."
'He could have just kept that in his house...'

"Minho?" Minho was zoning out until his mom tapped his shoulder.
Minho just looked at her.
"Is something wrong?"
He smiled at her,
"No, Eomma~ I am going out now then!!" He enthusiastically wore his shoes and came out of the house.
'Am I really going to exercise now when it is vacation time? I must be insane.' He shakes his head in disbelief.
"Oh, my shoe is untied." He sat down tying his shoe and saw another pair of shoes coming closer and stopping at a distance of a few cm.

He raised his head to meet with...
"Kim Seungmin?" he tilted his head in confusion.

He thought Seungmin was the type who wouldn't exercise as it was vacation time. Seungmin just joined their team temporarily and Seungmin was so against it even on the day of yesterday's match. Seungmin was called an 'Ace' when it comes to the ice rink and he understood why yesterday. But he underestimated Seungmin like he won't exercise or be fit as he is a temporary member. But now there is Seungmin standing before him in a tracksuit.

He again started tying his shoelace.

Seungmin growled, "HYUNG!!! I KNOW YOU SAW ME!!"
Minho again raised his head smirking at Seungmin, "So what?  Do you want my attention.. only for you?" Minho stressed the last few words.
Seungmin was taken aback he blinked a few times,
'Did I hear him right?'
"You heard me right," Minho answered struggling to still tie his shoelace.

'What the fuck!  Why am I unable to tie my lace now of all times.' He gritted his teeth in frustration.

Seungmin crouched down next to Minho.
Seungmin tapped on Minho's hands gesturing him to remove his hands.
"Why!! I can!" Minho yelled.