CHAPTER 7- SEUNGMIN'S POV

૮ • ﻌ - ა

W-WHAT'S GOING ON?! I AM FUCKING GOING CRAZY NOW!!!

We are literally holding... No interlocked hands and there is no space. Fuck!  His hands look hot.

I slapped myself with my left hand as Hyunjin was sleeping on my shoulder.
Was Hyunjin really sleeping?  Maybe?  Maybe not?

But there was me who was having an internal debate and swearing as my heartbeat was getting faster and faster whenever Hyunjin squeezed his hands.

I then took out the cassette tape that Hyunjin bought for me and loaded it into the player with headphones in my ears.

It looks damn pretty outside...
I was in awe his mouth slightly opened my eyes holding the galaxy in it while watching the cherry blossom-filled trees along the roadside.

Hyun? Are you sleeping? 
I poked Hyunjin's cheeks tilting my head to the side to get a better view of Hyunjin's face.

Hyunjin just rubbed his head on my shoulder making himself again comfortable.

I sighed,
What the?  I don't even know where the orphanage is and he is sleeping?!

I lost my temper and poked Hyunjin's cheeks again and again till I bore a hole in it.

He is flawlessly handsome for what?

Hyunjin slowly woke from my shoulder and our faces were merely inches away. I could sense his breath on my face.

"W-what."
I cleared my eyes.
He took one of my headphones end and put it in his ears and smiled at me.
"Did you just Stutter?  You look cute~" He cooed at me.
"Stop it Hwang before I kill you~" I cooed back without realizing we were still in the same awkward position where our faces were still inches away.

He gulped and backed off straightening his posture.

I giggled at him,
Are you blushing?

It was now his time to stutter,
N-no, y-you a-are j-just...

I looked at him with curiosity in my eyes to complete the sentence but,

Pager beeps

Complete what you were trying to-

Pager beeps

I- Hyunjin started...

Pager beeps
Shit!  I am killing the man who left me voice messages if it's not important.

We are here! Hyunjin abruptly stood.
W-what -
Hyunjin just grabbed my hands and led the way.

Oh...
I was literally staring at our hands and didn't even realize we were now out of the bus.

Min?
Min?
What are you staring at?

That was when I realized I zoned out.

I awkwardly chuckled scratching my neck in embarrassment.
Nothing... You should leave my hand now...

I tried to free my hand from his but he just pulled me closer.

Shit!  What now?  What's with him all of a sudden? Is he trying a new prank or something? I hope he stops this.

What if I lose you somewhere?