10.

Aurad's mothe was eyeing Aurad with multiple questions, while Aurad was glaring Juman, who was tasting Zumra's baked cupcakes. Aurad's eyes widened when he realised that Juman was still in his shirt and was not wearing anything beneath less than a small panty! That too was visible, as she was sitting with her legs opened wide.

Aurad patted his thighs, loud enough to gain Juman's attention. She raised her eyebrows. He patted his thigh and closed up the gape between his thighs, he eyed her to look down. She confusingly looked down and mouthed oh.

He again did the same, and she sat properly, decently,. His mother and Zumar could see how they were talking through eyes.

His mother smiled at her and asked, "ap Juman hena?" Juman smiled lightly and nodded in yes.

"Jii aunty," she said and sat in the same position like before. Aurad hissed and slapped his thigh more loudly!

"Whats wrong Aurad! Aunty ap dono itje sweet h ye khadoos kaha se layi ap!" Juman asked innocently. His mother chuckled and said, "ye apne baap pe gya h, sadu" his mother said scrunching her nose.

Zumra giggled making Juman smile. Aurad's eyes were stuck on her face, to her smile soon to reach her eyes.

Meanwhile the bell rang, Zumra went to open the door. As soon as she unlocked the main gate.. her jaw dropped to ground. Jibran with all his glory was standing, with hands shoved in his pockets, black shades resting on his nose, proudly. Zumra yelled with pure rage.

"Tum!!" Jibran shrieked when he her loud yell.

"Oye moti tu!" He said removing his shades woth pure shock. Disgust and hate visible on both the faces.

"Chor kahi ka! Mera barbie doll tune churayi thi!" She said glaring at him. Rumana who wad standing behind him poked her finger in his waist to gain his attention. Jibran flinched at her deed and she giggled cutely.

Zumra pouted trying to figure out who was hiding behind him.

"Oye mote ye kon h?" Asked Zumra smiling wholeheartedly at Rumana. Jibran ran his hand in his hair, proudly and pulled Rumana by her shoulder saying, "dekh kitni pyari besty h meri, teri trha sada hua bilya kaddu nhi! Chal hatt side de.. meri bhen h yaha" he said pushing her lightly.

Zumra gasped at his audacity.

"Ye bandar Juman ma'am ka bhai lgta toh nhi h, shayad adopted h" Zumra blabbered making Rumana giggle more. Zumra smiled and followed them behind.

Jibran entered in lounge making Juman roll her eyes. "I am alive man!" She said shaking her head.

"Shut up dumbo! I was soo worried!" He said pulling her into a hug. Juman hugged him, feeling blessed, he cares but doesn't show much.

Aurad waved hye to Rumana and asked her to sit. He turned to his sister and whispered, "chai nastha tayar kar"

"Q? Apki sasural wale h? Khud karo" Zumra said and took a sit beside Rumana.

"Aunty ye mera bhai h, or ye meri cousin" said Juman introducing them to Aurad's mother. She smiled lovingly at them asking their khariyat.

"Oye mote ye bachi kon h?" Zumra whispered to his pinching his elbow. He hissed and glared her.

"Rumana h, btaya toh!" He said narrowing his eyes.

"Haa, or?" She wiggled her eyebrows. He made faces and said, "bachi h pagal, kuch bhi bolti h!? Ja ilaj karwa apna!" He said and turned to Aurad.

"Thanks Aurad" he said being grateful.

"That's my job" Aurad said eyeing Juman. While Juman could see how strong he sounds.