45.

As Aurad parted his ways back to his car. A rythm of sadness and grief engulfed her heart. He was soo close to her yet soo far. Shw fisted her fists, letting her tears drop down at her fate. Why was her fate so cruel? She harshly wiped away her tears that made her vision blur. "I am Juman Aurad Firasat, mujse koi nhi jeet sakta koi nhi!" She says gritting her teeths.

While here Aurad unlocks his car. Blowing out his cheeks. His heart pained at the words he used for her. He soo wanted to hold her in his arms and taste her cherry lips. His each fibre was yearing to inhale her fragrance that was the ultimate option to sooth all his tensed senses. He sighed at his actions and words used for her. Which literally broke her heart. Why was he soo cruel towards her? Wasn't she his love lady. His only love. His solance.

His lips stammered, tongue twisted tasting her name again. Since years, "I missed you Juman, I missed you" he whispered inhaling a sharp breath. His phone rang destroying the peace he just got by her name.

He flinched and came back to reality. A harsh reality that separated them. It was his mother. He wiped away the tears he had in his eyes, not before sliding the call. "Ji mamma" he says back in his dominating and cold side. "Tumne ladki ki picture dekhti?" She asked coming directly to the point as Zumra and Shafaq eavesdrop the conversation.

"Konsi ladki?" Questioned Aurad confusingly. He was soo confused and forgot the mess he himself created for himself only.

"Wahi ladki jisse mene tumare liye pasand kiya tha, dekhlo picture or muje haa hi sunna h!" She says pressuring the word. Haan.

Aurad's breath hitched. He can't do this. No! Never! "Mamma... he called out but his mother ended the call. He let out a frustrated sigh. Gripping the envelope he checked out the picture. It was no one just just a simple girl that worked under him in his office. Alizay. She was simple and belongs to a middle class family. Aurad groaned mentally. Driving to his office. He prepared a speech that he will be giving to his mother for not marrying her.

As he reached his office. He dashed to his cabin. Where Hyzin was already present due to some work. "Haan bhai shadi wadi kab kr rhe ho?" Hyzin asked knowing the siyaapee going on his life. Aurad glared back at him.

"Tu chup reh, kaha phas gya, kuch karna!" Aurad said impatiently. Hyzin shrugged. "Tu bss apni wali pe focus kar baki sbko blur kr" Hyzin suggested. "Or woh jo meri maa meri 2 shadi krwane ki than bethi h?" Aurad asked pacing back and forth.

"Maa h? Ab maa ki baat kon taal skta h" Hyzin says smirking. "Haan keh kon rha h ye dekho" Aurad says rolling his eyes.

"Me nhi..

Meanwhile they heard a knock, Aurad commands to come in. It was the same girl, Alizay with a file asking for his signature. Hyzin smirked at Aurad who just rolled his eyes. Alizay was a total simple girl with oily hair, big specs, long chadar around her. Dil ki saaf or akal se pedal.

Aurad stiffened and signed the papers. She mumbled a small thank u and was about to leave when Hyzin asked, "Excuse miss" she turned around holding her chadar tightly. She git nervous. Aurad shooked his head at Hyzin. "Kya ap muje aesi ek chadar lakr de skati h? Muje meri biwi ke liye chahye" he says politely maming Alizey nod.

"Humari ammi banati h, unka karkhana h" she says softly with a big smile. Hyzin gave a nod and handed her 2000 rupees. "Ye toh bhot zyda h sir" she said frowing.

"Koi nhi aane jane ka kiraya bhi toh hena. Ap kal le ana me sham me aakr le jaonga" Hyzin said not liking to take back the money. Aurad eyed him confusingly. Alizey left.

"Ye kya tha? "

"Tere liye reality check, woh ladki middle class se belong krti h, dekha nhi tune uske slippers bhi toot rahe the. Itna toh hum kisi ke liye kar sakte hena. Or ek baar tu seedhe Alizey ko mana karde woh achi ladki h drama nhi kregi maan jayegi" Hyzin suggested and quickly went out. He has to pick Dil from her school.