AFTER THE EVENTS OF TLK

NOW COMING INTO AFTER 3 YEARS OF THE LAST KNIGHT'S EVENTS !

THE AUTOBOTS AND DECEPTICONS HAVE MADE A DEAL NOT TO FIGHT AGAIN WITHOUT ANY STRONG REASON, AND NOW THE AUTOBOTS ARE NO LONGER HUNTED BY HUMANS THEY ARE GIVEN RESPECT BY ALL THE HUMANS !.

BUT WHY DID THEY STOPPED FIGHTING ??? HOW THIS ALL HAPPENED WE WILL READ IN THIS PART !

SO LET US BEGIN WITH PART 2 AFTER EVENTS OF TLK

Three Months Has Passed After THE FINAL FIGHT OF THE LAST KNIGHT... Autobots Were Happy As They Won.. They Were Trying To Fix Cybertron !! AND MEGATRON Who Was Left Injured After The Fight ! BUT STILL GOT REPAIRED AS WE ALL SAW THAT HE HAD LOST A HAND ! But what was next ?? To happen ?? After 3 months a battle again started again but this time it wasn't a big battle it was 3v1 battle... Optimus prime, bee, Rod Vs Megatron !.. Megatron was strong enough to defeat rod and bee with one shot ! But the real fight started with prime.. as they both were very strong !! They both were fighting on pretty equal terms and the werid thing was that Megatron was winning ! But still optimus was not giving up ! At all And Megatron also saw that but as the fight went on Megatron stopped fighting and said I will return ! For my home ! For this fight ! But this fight ends here !!... Optimus was quite shocked to see this happening !! Megatron left the fight !

Bee and rod were already very very injured ( nearly dead ) !! But this all ended they went back to there base ! Now after 3 more months as optimus was waiting for that day ! For Megatron to return for fight ! And that day came !! MEGATRON came back to fight again but this time with many decepticons ! And this fight took place in Canada ! In Ontario !! The most populated region of the country !! The fight caused destruction of property more than the life,that was a good thing ! But many transformers died in that battle most decepticons, autobots were prepared this time ! And Megatron was losing and and after some time Megatron was the only One standing ! Till now the battle had been going on for like 5 hours now But he still fought and defeated every single autobot he didn't killed anyone. And then he said Prime as i SAID I will come back To end this !! So here i am !!...

let us End this all for once and forever.. Drops his sheild,puts his gun back into his arm, puts his sword down ! And says I CHALLENGE Optimus prime In a fair fight with bare hands, we both will fight until one of us is not able fight back, we won't fight to kill anyone ! And Optimus agreed on this Fight and they fought again for the last time as the fight begun Megatron punched optimus hard on the face and and then optimus tried to counter but Megatron dodged and kicked on his face again optimus fell down and Megatron said GET UP !! optimus, get up and fight and optimus this time hits Megatron and now optimus started to fight ! Seriously but he was not able to cause much damage to Megatron as he kept blocking his attacks he came PREPARED especially for optimus and their fight continued for like 2 hours more they both fighting hitting each other and blocking Megatron was injured but optimus was left more injured as one of Megatron's punches actually broke optimus's face & face mask up (just shows the level of strength that Megatron has )... but that doesn't mean that optimus didn't did any damaged to Megatron, Megatron's face was covered in his energron and his face has cracks ( blood )... but optimus was still in a worse condition than him as Megatron broke both of his legs + he smashed his face many times on the ground very hard his face was in a serious condition and as his legs got broken so he couldn't fight back and now !! Megatron says I Won Optimus ! I won ! I expected that that we will fight more ! But I am not saying that you are weak... You are strong very strong You are Optimus Prime !. I think as now you can no longer fight back and defend yourself so this fight ends here... as it was a deal... we will fight until some one is not able to fight back ! Optimus says how could this be ?? You are bad you still won ??? How ? This never happened before ? You Always fought For nothing and lost , But you won This time, Megatron says you are right ! Till now i only fought for nothing and i always lost ! But you wanna know why I won this time ? I was fighting for my home !! My home i want it back now At all costs...
( optimus felt a sea of pain behind his voice while he said this )..... Optimus says this is still a trap I know ! I am sure ! Megatron says I don't know how can I make you belive me ! But please i have a request PLEASE BRING MY HOME BACK ! PLEASE ! I JUST WANT TO GO BACK HOME ( the pain in his voice still remains )... optimus lying on the ground realised that this time indeed there were no traps ! Megatron was saying the truth ! Optimus understood and said you want Cybertron back my bots and i were trying but you keep interrupting us ! If you really want Cybertron back.

First of all stop the war !
Second stop fighting with us !
Third if you can help us, by asking your decepticons to stop Attacking humans and us all.. !!

Megatron Remains silent for some moments...Optimus was already knowing that Megatron will never agree on these conditions... but then Megatron's words changed the whole belive in optimus's mind that Megatron will never change... Megatron says if that little thing will really bring me back my home Then We are done with wars !! I am done... Optimus go back to your base with your friends !...
But There Is A Condition To This ! Make Sure That Humans No Longer Hunt Decepticons If They Commit Crimes You Can Arrest Them But No One Has The Right To Kill Them Without Any Absolute reason Cause Optimus you very well know we might be very last our kinds and I don't think I need to explain any further than this ! I WILL ORDER MY DECEPTICONS NOT TO ATTACK YOU ALL AND ANY HUMANS !..... And the war ends now....

Optimus was left in complete shock to hear those words he couldn't belive that this was actually happening !! And after that Megatron said You can rest now Optimus prime ,he then Transformed and left that place !...

After 5 minutes bee got up as he was left Unconscious he got up said optimus... optimus and ran towards him !!! Bee says optimus optimus wake up !!! Noo Wake up ! Optimus says I am not dead just tired and I need rest !
Bee says where is Megatron what happened here ??? Did we lost ??? Or did we won ??? Optimus said for the first time I feel good that I lost ! Bee says how can you say that ?? Optimus said The war of Autobots and decepticons is over forever !!.. bee was confused and said did you managed to kill Megatron some how ?? If yes where is his dead body ?? Optimus says Megatron won and gave up the war as he said He wants cybertron back ! He said the war is over now !
Bee says how can we trust him !... optimus says we have to !

After some 6 months of this incident in those 6 months there was no war ! But the decepticons were still being arrested ! But the killing of humans & Autobots had stopped now ! Optimus was having a sigh of relief after that incident.... one day he sent a message to the president that he wants to talk ! President trump 🗿🗿🗿also agreed instantly !

Optimus said in that the fight is over for real this time as he pointed out the decepticons are not causing any chaos from the last 6 months and this is not something we autobots have done the war is over for real ! And we need the help of humans to make Cybertron again !... president Trump said ok we will help ! It was like the good time of optimus's life finally began !... Mr Trump very thank you !... I have a little request please don't hunt down decepticons and if they are causing any crime just arrest them but please don't kill them ! And also stop hunting down for Autobots !!! As i said it was like the good time of optimus's life has begun... Mr Trump agreed on This !! Without any argument !!! And the hunt of transformers was over and now Optimus came to his base back ! And said humans will indeed help us now for rebuilding cybertron !! As this was ending optimus Came to a separate place....

I AM OPTIMUS PRIME ! THE LEADER OF AUTOBOTS WHAT EVER YOU HAD DEMANDED FOR THE GOOD OF OUR RACE I HAVE DONE IT ! NOW I DEMAND PEACE FROM YOU ! LIKE YOU WERE PEACEFUL TILL THESE 6 MONTHS... I DEMAND PEACE ! FROM YOU MEGATRON !!! WHERE EVER YOU ARE JUST STAY SAFE & TAKE CARE !... THIS IS MY MESSAGE TO THE UNIVERSE THAT THE WAR BETWEEN AUTOBOTS AND DECEPTICONS IS NOW OVER !

...TO..BE..CONTINUED...

I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER MORE LIKE THESE COMING UP !! KEEP UP YOUR SUPPORT ! THANKS !