THE NEW AGE OF TRANSFORMERS

In the previous part we had seen that the fight between Autobots & decepticons are over !

LET US BEGIN WITH CHAPTER 3 THE NEW AGE OF TRANSFORMERS

AFTER 3 MORE MONTHS OF OPTIMUS TALKING WITH MR. TRUMP !!

Optimus- Autobots we are here for a very special thing ! As you all know that our war is over ! But to recover the loss of our race... those people who died In countless wars !! And we are talking about our people not autobots or decepticons ! Our people !
Cybertronians !!! Today I will use the power of Matrix of leadership to light up our dark age !

He Pulls out his matrix and and he holds it with both of his hands and starts to pull it !! As he does this !

A BLUE LIGHT VERY BRIGHT BLUE LIGHT STARTED TO FLASH !!! OPTIMUS SAID MATRIX OF LEADERSHIP LIGHT UP OUR DARK AGE !!! AND A BLUE LIGHT SPREAD ACROSS THE UNIVERSE (IT WAS THE POWER OF THE SACRED YET VERY UNKNOWN SPIN POWER THAT LIES IN THE MATRIX OF LEADERSHIP THE SPIN IS SO POWERFUL THAT IT'S POWER SPREAD ACROSS UNIVERSE AND REACHED IT'S END ( faster than the speed of expansion of universe ).

And not just this it created like crack in the multiverse of transformers because of that a temporary portal got CREATED by it in some few universes and time lines !!! Like the bumblebee movie timeline ! The rise of the beasts ( alternate time line where scourge was stronger ). And this is the biggest feat of spin of matrix that is called THE OMEGA QUANTUM SPIN ( it transcends the concept of 24d powers, reality, time,space, multiverse or infinite number of parallel worlds, concepts of logic......).this spin is so over powered that it can literally crack up the whole multiverse... And as this spin is above concept of multiple/infinite parallel worlds so it can literally be used to travel from 1 universe to another... And the possibilities are endless. You can also kill someone from another universe.

And coming back to earth what happened there !!! First of all many old transformers came back those died in the first 5 movies !! Like I said transformers (both autobots and decepticons) the good part here is that those who were evil there soul got purified by the sacred spin of matrix and all the decepticons that came back became good !!!, the best part is that these all guys who came back and those all who were present there got extraordinary powers and ablities !

( as i will mention them slowly and seperately don't worry and get ready to hear some good god damm shit in next part 🗿🗿🗿) all the guys became stronger & good they were in the side of optimus prime now !!!... and as optimus & megatron both wanted peace so the war was now indeed over for everyone one ! These were all the good things happened till now !! Now some thing very terrible also happened with this THE POWER OF OMEGA QUANTUM SPIN, Gave some power to sealed cyclonus as he was sealed i in Titan ! The moon of Saturn ! And the Range of Spin was more than the universe it self as it just didn't reached the end of the universe, but even created portals & cracks in the other time lines and universes so Titan was nothing for the range of spin !... As most of the dead came back decepticons and Autobots and even some of the autobots ! And as decepticon were no longer evil now !... they all made a settlement that once Cybertron gets rebuild they will shift there !. And now optimus wanted to make a deal with Mr.trump ! They both agreed and some new strict accords were made !..

ACCORD 1-
T.U.S.K

T.U.S.K- It stands for TRANSFORMERS UNITED
SENTIENT KEEPS..