27 √

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27:  7 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs ɪɴ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴ & ᴄʀʏ ʙᴀʙʏ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27: 7 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs ɪɴ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴ & ᴄʀʏ ʙᴀʙʏ

Yoongi and Taehyung are standing near the balcony railing,their hands on the handrail while having a glass of wine,at the back the others are playing with the dogs.

"I can't believe it was Moon who was stopping you from letting us visit here." Yoongi teases Taehyung.

"Don't act like you ever came to my house,it's your first time." Taehyung revolts.

"I know but still--- You're such a scaredy cat." He laughs.

"The dog in your neighborhood gave me a wound I'll never forget. I got sick that Eomma had to come all the way from Daegu to Busan to pick me up." Taehyung explains in a serious tone.

"It was nothing like that and you too know. Aunt Young hee had to come cuz you were crying like a baby and that time you were Mama's boy so don't blame the dog. Everyone knew you didn't want to stay at a place where there isn't Aunt." The older gives the younger a clear sheet.

Taehyung looks at Yoongi then laughs. "Yeah." He agrees.

"I still don't know how you became a mature man apart from being scared of dogs thou." He points out.

Taehyung let's out a breath while contemplating. "Appa." He says in a tone full with so many emotions.

Yoongi looks at Taehyung and he can read his face full with so many waves of emotions. "Do you hate him for what he did?" He asks carefully.

"I used to but--- not anymore. I believe he did that so he could be with Eomma thou he made me go away from her." He gives Yoongi a sad smile.

"Sorry." He pats the younger's shoulder.

Aera can see her husband's face,he looks sad and it's the first time she is seeing him sad. The man can keep a cold face sometimes smiles faintly but he is never sad.

What's wrong with him?

"Aera,will you~ Soobin looks at Aera and then follows the direction she is staring,he sees his brother looking sad while Yoongi comforting him then he decide to ease the tense atmosphere.

"By the way,when is Soobin going to Daegu?" Taehyung comes up with another topic,he don't want to dwell in the past.

"That boy is obsessed with sleeping and playing around with Iseul and the pets. Yoongi replies.I don't think he is ready to work." He adds.

"That's the side effects of staying with you."

"Meaning?"

"You sleep alot too." The younger replies looking at his cousin.

"Well,I can't help it cuz~

"It's game time!" Soobin screams to get everyone's attention.

Taehyung rolls his eyes. "What is he going to make us do now?" He says annoyingly.