Chapter 3: A New Home And A New Friend

(Thank you, IganStaragDND, for helping me make this chapter possible. Massive shoutout to him!)

(PS, all the drones have human features: manhood, womanhood, breasts, and so on since in other stories have lemons and people don't know how Pillbots (Drone babies) were made. So they are wearing pants, shorts, and skirts like humans. And yes, V does wear underclothes so drones won't stare at her more cause she just wears a jacket. Here is an example.)

(Also, this is gonna be a bit short since I am busy and don't have many ideas

(Also, this is gonna be a bit short since I am busy and don't have many ideas. Sorry. Anyways, enjoy!)

Previously On Murder Drones:

After Flynt wakes up on the ship, he meets ZERO, the artificial intelligence of the ship.

And met his annoying companion, KVN.

God, Flynt hates KVN so much!

When the AI asked why Flynt was on the ship, the human got upset by saying that he hated Earth because he lost everything years ago.

As ZERO will help Flynt find a new home, they get attacked by Murder Drones.

The drones bested their security force and managed to get to the door of the bridge.

Before they could get in, Flynt commanded ZERO to jump the ship to anywhere so the drones will be sucked into space.

When they did, the ship arrived at Copper 9, but they met the broken planet's surface debris floating in space was going to crash the ship.

Flynt grabbed his stuff and headed to the escape pods.

When he crashed on the ground, he went on an adventure of a lifetime to see what fate had in store for him.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Copper 9 | A Day Later | Ruined City

Flynt's POV

24 hours... I haven't rested in 24 hours since I crashed here on this stupid planet!