Chapter 33: Cat Got Your Tongue?

Author's Note:

Since I've had enough of typing out warnings, I've decided that I'll just leave these emojis whenever something's about to happen.

🍋🌶️

"Wh-Whee-in" Hyejin gasped, breaking their kiss.

"Yeah?" Whee-in looked at Hyejin. Her hands were on Hyejin's bare chest and she could feel Hyejin's heavy breathing.

"I want you..." Hyejin's mind was already struggling to function and think properly, being overcome with her body's desire.

Whee-in simply smiled, as she kissed Hyejin's neck and fully removed her shirt, which was the only thing she had left on. She then pushed the half naked Hyejin down to the bed gently. Her hands came down. Even with Hyejin's panties on, Whee-in could still feel her excitement, proven by the drenched fabric. She removed the piece of cloth separating her hand and Hyejin's folds. She then touched her, played with her for a bit using her fingers.

Hyejin, feeling the sensation, let out a moan. She was even more curious now. Whee-in knew how and where to touch, despite her not having any romantic involvement with anyone in the past. She let out another moan as Whee-in pulled out her fingers.

".. Whee-in..." Hyejin looked at the naked Whee-in who was about to go down on here.

Whee-in looked up hearing Hyejin call her name. "Hmm?"

"Should I guide you through?" Hyejin asked. Whee-in couldn't possibly be good at what she was about to do—right?

But Whee-in only smirked as she answered, "No need. Just sit back and let me do the work."

Whee-in's answer caught Hyejin off guard, but she nodded. And as soon as she felt Whee-in's tongue make contact with her clit, she understood. Whee-in was good with her tongue too. Hyejin realized she was definitely wrong about assuming Whee-in was like an adorable, innocent puppy because she looked like it from her viewpoint. When in fact, she was actually a wolf in bed.

Whee-in had one hand on Hyejin's breath as her other hand kept Hyejin's leg from closing.

Hyejin let out a moan as she grasped the sheets and closed her eyes. However, as Whee-in went harder, her moans became louder and her hands tugged on Whee-in's head. How did Whee-in have all this sexual knowledge? That didn't matter now. She could ask the questions later. Right now, all she wanted was to enjoy the moment.

Whee-in felt the pull, but she didn't bother to tell Hyejin to stop. The reaction was natural, simply because she knew very well what she was doing. She kept moving her tongue, licking, grinding against Hyejin's wet folds. Each stroke of her tongue guaranteed a reaction and a moan.

Hyejin then shuddered. Her brain was blanking from the pleasure and loud moans were escaping her mouth by every moment she was closer to reaching her peak.

Whee-in felt it. Hyejin was tensing, and Whee-in made sure that with the final stroke, Hyejin will reach her orgasm.

And that she did. Hyejin tugged on Whee-in's head harder than ever as she came, leaving sticky liquid on Whee-in's mouth. She gasped, catching her breath as Whee-in looked up with her disheveled hair.

Whee-in run her fingers through her hair, licking her lips dry. She lied down beside Hyejin, pulling her into a hug shortly after she grabbed the blanket on her feet to cover the both of them.

Hyejin caught her breath and looked at Whee-in sincerely. "You haven't answered my question from last week, Whee-in. How are you so good at this?"