😉...Chapter-5...😉

(CTTRO FOR PICTURES)

English is not my first language so there can be mistakes if there is some please correct me

OK BUT THESE TWO👀 *DEAD*

LET'S START

__________🌸____________🌸___________🌸_____________🌸__________

Heeseung POV

After we did the handshake and took seats the meeting started, he came with some clothing ideas at first I was not sure but after knowing his ideas, I am damn sure it will blow up our companies.....

TIME SKIP⌚(IMMA LAZY)

Sunghoon 's POV
We made the deal successfully, as I said "it was so sudden meeting hope you don't mind" and looked at heeseung while he gave me a small smile before saying "of course i don't mind"
I nodded as we get up from our seats and walked out from the room, heeseung said "Would like to take a tour of the company?" ,he asked while showing his big eyes and who am I to reject his offer beside I do want to spend time with him...so I said "yeah Mr.lee I am excited" and he chuckled before saying "let's go then" I nodded and followed him....

TIME SKIP⌚

It has been around an hour or two we have been touring, his company is big, we did went to cafetaria for food and all but still his company is never ending, right now we are sitting on bench which is in his company's garden, jay and jake were sitting opposite to us and we all four were silent and I thought to break it "I really liked your company especially the colour combination" and jay also said "yeah same I also love cafetaria the food is so good" with a serious face, heeseung said "thank you" while trying to hold his laugh, we heard some giggles and it was jake and heeseung also broke into laughter me and jay looked at each other and then the two man who were laughing. I guess they noticed our confusion and jake said "the way jay said he loved cafetaria with a serious face lol" as I chuckled and jay made a done face, heeseung was still laughing as I admired him oh god why is he so cute, I can stare at his face forever and not get tired..
After the tour was done we chatted a bit in his office and after about 30 mins we bid our goodbyes

Heeseung 's POV
Today's day was so good maybe because of sunghoon, oh god now I think I have a crush on sunghoon duhhh...how am I not suppose to fall for that handsome dude, not my fault🤷 though....after he went I felt emptiness, I am already attached to him I was deep in my thoughts. when I heard knocks on my door I said come in door opened revealing sunoo as he said "hyung don't you want to go home?" I looked at my watch and it shows 10:24 pm, I widened my eyes and said "oh thank you sunoo for reminding I'll go and you too" as he nodded before saying "yeah hyung drive safe and good night" i smiled and answered him "you too and sweet dreams"

TIME SKIP⌚

Right now I am laying down on my bed after having my dinner, a thought entered my mind and I think it's pretty good as well...
So since we have made many successful deals I want to throw party for my whole company humm...
The idea is pretty good everyone will enjoy and celebrate the success  
I'll throw party at a club

🌸__________🌸____________🌸_____________🌸___________🌸____________🌸

HEYY

NEW UPDATE..I KNOW IT'S VERY VERY VERY SHORT BUT PLEASE BEAR WITH..🙃

I HAD MY EXAMS BACK TO BACK ALSO ASSIGNMENTS

BUT I PROMISE I WON'T GHOST THIS BOOK

ALSO I HAVE MY MORE EXAMS COMING...😭

SO MAYBE NO UPDATE FOR A LONG TIME BUT I PROMISE I'LL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE EVEN WITH SHORT CHAPTERS

HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND..🧡🙃

also~~

{English is not my first language so there can be mistakes if there is some please correct me}

ABOUT THE STORY IT'S GONNA BE BIT HOT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER🔥😏(SPOILER) 

HEEHOON TIME~~~~

(CTTRO)

BUT ISN'T IT TRUE THEY LOOK SO PERFECT I MEAN ALL ENNYPEN MEMBER LOOK BUT THESE TWO HIT DIFFERENT...🛐

<votes and comments are really appreciated> 

YEAH FINALLY THAT'S ALL 

-BA-BIEE..

-THANK YOU