🦋...chapter-7...🦋

(CTTRO FOR PICTURES)

IDK WHY BUT I LOVE THIS PICTURE SO MUCH KIND OF JOURNAL...IDK

(ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE)

LET'S START

____________🌸____________🌸____________🌸_____________🌸______________

heeseung POV

He smiled at me before saying "BTW you look really gorgeous ", I can feel my cheeks heating up meaning I was blushing, so I just muttered small a 'thank you' and we made eye contact for a good time.
After coming back to reality, I complimented him back saying "black really suits you, you look so good in it", he gave me smile and said "thanks".

sunghoon POV

When out of nowhere heeseung complimented me, I could feel my cheeks burning up but thank god, it was dark enough for anyone to not notice me.
We chatted for a bit. And after sometimes I noticed niki looking at heeseung and me, I looked towards him and furrowed my eyebrows.

heeseung POV

Me and sunghoon were chatting and I noticed a tall male was looking at us, not gonna lie he is so handsome and charming just then, sunghoon head turns towards that person, that person looked at sunghoon and I think they both are together, since it was dark, things were very less visible and with that handsome male,I can see jay as well, now I am sure these three are together.

niki POV

I was looking at sunghoon hyung and that prince charming none other then LEE HEESEUNG, he was more beautiful, pretty and just perfect in real life, my chain of thoughts broke after I realised that sunghoon hyung was looking at me.
He started to introduce me with heeseung,making me nervous, 'heeseung meet, niki he is one of my talented employee and my best friend along with jay" heeseung looked at me and showed me a heart melting smile before saying "hi, niki I am heeseung and nice to meet you" after that he extended his hand for a handshake which I took nervously and shook it before, smiling and saying "nice to meet you too heeseung"
Now me,sunghoon hyung, jay hyung and heeseungie hyung were chatting, yeah heeseungie hyung is older than all of us, which was quite shocking cause he look so young

heeseung POV

We all were talking, just then Jake, sunoo and jungwon walked in front of us as I introduced them to sunghoon, jay and niki.
Now these three were requesting us to dance and, I can confidently say that I am shy to dance in front of sunghoon, he-he
It's not like I am bad at dancing or something, I am just shy and nervous in front of sunghoon.
But Jake won't let me live peacefully, he made me and sunghoon do couple dance in a freaking club, like what in a club and couple dance with sunghoon

Sunghoon POV

Wow, Jake really have guts to make me and heeseung dance together. I am nervous to death, I mean dancing with the LEE HEESEUNG. I looked at him and seems like he is nervous too, I extended my hands forward, he looked at my hand with his bambi eyes and then at me, after he smiled a bit which I returned and then he finally hold my hand, his hand is so soft almost like a baby's hand and he feels so fragile in my hand, in short his hands fit perfectly in my hands.
I kept my one hand on his waist not gonna lie his waist is really slim and small, my other hand holding his hand, as he kept his other hand on my shoulder. 

Heeseung POV

I kept my one hand on his shoulder and I can sense he is pretty built cause his shoulder is so firm and masculine. My other hand was holding onto his firm and manly hand.
And his one hand on my waist while other connected with my other hand.
when we came a bit closer, I can feel my heart beating so fast but I somehow felt so safe in his arms like he is someone I know and can trust with all my mighty.
we started to dance slowly and softly, the soft music playing makes it so comfortable and this moment just feels perfect for me, we held eye contact but I broke it and close my eyes to feel the moment , it's like some moments are for you to feel it instead of seeing it.
The  way I felt in Sunghoon arms was just so perfect for me and I never want this moment to end.

Sunghoon POV 

We were dancing together and suddenly I just felt so alive, free and more over happy, Heseung in my arms. His scent, soft hands were making things more relaxing for me the music in the background was so angelic and this felt so good and right we held eye contact but heeseung broke it by closing his eyes and still dancing with me. I too close my eyes and felt the comforting and relaxing feelings.
Just when my brain started to fill with some questions
why was I feeling so good with Heeseung?
Is it ok to feel this relaxed and happy with a friend?
or am I just in LOVE!? 
____________🌸____________🌸____________🌸_____________🌸______________

YOOII!!

NEW UPDATE..I KNOW IT'S VERY VERY VERY SHORT BUT PLEASE BEAR WITH ME..🙃

BTW GUYS DID U EVEN REMEMBER THAT I EXIST? BECAUSE IK IT'S MORE THAN A MONTH AND I GHOSTED THIS BOOK BUT TRUST I WAS NOT ABLE TO MAKE TIME AS MY EXAMS ARE LITERALLY IN EVERY MONTH.😥

EVEN WITH SHORT CHAPTERS BUT I'LL DEFINITELY UPDATE TRUST ME

ABOUT THE BOOK!!

I HOPE U GUYS ARE LIKING IT CAUSE FROM POV IT'S NOT TOO GOOD FOR SOME REASONS I AM NOT FULLY SATISFIED...😐

{English is not my first language so there can be mistakes if there is some please correct me}

ALSO HEEHOON~~~🦋🧡

NO FOR SOME REASONS THIS SO CUTE FOR ME

NO FOR SOME REASONS THIS SO CUTE FOR ME....❣✨

<votes and comments are really appreciated>

YEAH FINALLY THAT'S ALL

-BA-BIEE..

-THANK YOU