💞...chapter-8...💞

HEESEUNG AND SUNGHOON ARE GOING TO BE END OF ME💀💟

(CTTRO FOR PICTURES)

(ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE)

LET'S START

____________🌸____________🌸____________🌸_____________🌸______________

Heeseung POV

After a relaxing dance with sunghoon we all went to get drinks and enjoy, I have sitting between Sunghoon and Niki, not gonna lie Niki is so cute and cool at the same time we two chatted for a bit completely ignoring others (hehe)

While we two were having our talks I can feel someone's eyes piercing through my soul, I turn my head and found sunghoon looking at me more likely killing me with his stares.
I asked him "what's wrong sunghoon?" he said "why are you only talking to Niki, you know you can talk to me too" and after that rolled his eyes, I chuckled and said "come on sunghoon you can join us too" he said"I don't want to join, I want you to talk to only me" huh! why would he say that to me, I shrugged of my thoughts and gave my full attention to sunghoon. 

Sunghoon POV

I hate seeing heeseung with someone else and I said those words out of jealousy not my fault, now he was talking to me only.

We both were talking, while others were drinking. heeseung said "should we also drink?" he looked at me with his sparkling, doe eyes, so who am I to say no to him, I nodded my head and we both went to bar counter for ordering our drinks.

TIME SKIP⌚

At this point almost everyone was drunk excluding me, jay and sunoo. I looked at heeseung and the man in front of me was wasted but we(heehoon) had like 5-6 drinks only and look at heeseung all wasted seems like this guy have low alcohol tolerance.
Heeseung's eye were half closed, red cheeks , hairs messed up and he was acting like a baby he said "gu gu ga ga" "chip chip chup chup" "I am heehee" and for no reason it made me laugh.
I looked at sunoo and he said that heeseung act like a baby after being drunk, I made a oh sound and nodded, I looked at the watch and it was currently 1:34 AM.
I asked sunoo "sunoo-shi can u take jake and jungwon home?" he replied "yes I can take both of them" but jay stopped and said "umm...it will be hectic for you, you can give me jungwon's address i'll take him home don't worry" after listening to this sunoo's eyes shined, he thanked jay and gave him jungwon's address.
I smirked exactly knowing why he wanted his address, i'll tease him tomorrow.
Sunoo asked me "hyung can you take heeseung hyung home?" I smiled and said "of course that's what I was thinking" he smiled and nodded.

we all separated our pathways, they both were now gone, I carried heeseung in my arms, who was in a deep slumber and he is so light, light as feather, no doubt he looks kind of skinny.