028

𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗬𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗦

𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗬𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗦

a luke hemmings
social media au ⌗

© s-starryknight

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟬𝟮𝟴 :: petunia

joeykatzzz posted a photo !

liked by lukehemmings, calumhood and 31194 others

joeykatzzz my two babygirls

calumhood petunia is the main character in a bad christmas movie
lukehemmings bad?? we know it's ur guilty pleasure
calumhood u win. what do you want.
lukehemmings bring duke over and we can have a movie sequel where they fall in love
joeykatzzz are u guys organising dog blind date in my comments
calumhood yes do you have a dog we can have a love triangle

messages between
luke🦄 and joeza♡

joeza♡
sent a photo

joeza♡sent a photo

luke felt like a hot water bottle where he rested on her stomach. the couple were tangled in blankets and pillows in an odd stack. there was a pillow resting somewhere between her and luke, but it had slipped somewhere she couldn't find. joey had absolutely no complaints about it, though. she was surrounded by comfort. luke had collapsed into her, letting her spin his curls between her fingers. they shone like spun gold in the afternoon sun and felt like the smoothest silk.

"are you alright, angel?" luke rolled his head to face the ceiling. he attempted to look upwards as she brushed against his forehead.

"of course, are you?" joey rested her arms over luke's shoulder.

"yeah. i think petunia is asleep. you're stuck here with me now." he laughed as he spoke. joey went back to playing with luke's hair, which he mimicked on the dog's head. "do you wanna talk?"

"sure, what about?"

"hmm, favourite ice cream flavour?"

"oh, definitely chocolate brownie."

"really? i thought you would pick something fruity like strawberry."

"hmm, it's nice, but like, it's chocolate. of course i'm gonna choose it! why, what's yours?"

"uhh, cookies and cream. yeah, definitely."

joey scoffed, "of course you do."

"what's that supposed to mean?" luke adjusted his head and shook a little. he tried to look her in the eye, but his grip on petunia limited him.

"look, we aren't that different. why were you so surprised?"

"you just seem... like you like fruit."

joey giggled at his remark as she began stroking and tickling at luke's chin. he was clean-shaven, making his jaw so tender and soft. her fingers met at the dimples of his smile. she squeezed his cheeks, shaking his face lightly. he looked so comfortable and cozy as he hugged petunia. she held him in the exact same way.

"if you were invisible for a day, what would you do?"

joey waited for a few seconds, figuring out her response. "i would probably run around and do stupid things to annoy people."

"ugh, that's what literally anyone else would say!" luke's arm rose upwards, flicking her wrist.

"hey!" she placed her hand on his head, pushing it to the side lightly. "what's your grand master plan?"

luke rolled his head, trapping joey's hand and using it as a pillow. "well, if i was invisible, i would go to a zoo and pet loads of animals. is that cooler? if i couldn't do that then i would try to live a normal day and freak people out."

"that's like... exactly what i just said." joey scoffed, flicking his shoulder back.

luke giggled back, sighing with a smile. he went silent as she felt his body relaxing over hers. his cheek grew warm in her hand. "have i told you how much i love you?"

"hmm, have you?" joey felt herself sinking a little bit deeper under luke's body. "go on, do you love me more than petunia?"

"ha! no, she's like my child."

"would you let me be her stepmom?"

"yes." luke didn't hesitate before speaking. "i would love that."

"good. i love you."