11: Confession

9/30/23

Ito was walking back and forth in Akira's room. It was messy, but so was Ito's so he couldn't really judge. The real thing that was bothering him was if the plan was working. Just before anything more, his phone rang. He pulled it out to see Kin-Kin as the caller-ID. He picks up.

Ito: Hello? How did it go?

Kin: Shhh, I'm in the bathroom. I can't be loud, and I shouldn't be too long.

Ito: (In a whisper now for some reason) Oh ok. So, how did it go?

Kin: Great. Honestly it was nice complaining about you.

Ito: Shouldn't you be quick? Come one tell me!

The plan. Ito didn't like to see Akira in that state, but there wasn't much he could do. However, he likes to be with Kin when he's sad, so why not get someone he loves to see him!!! A brilliant plan till Akira remembered he didn't have a girlfriend.

The next best is whoever he wants to see! Family, he knows Akira has a sister complex so that would be cool to get her in here but it was up to Akira.

The plans been smooth, making Akira leave the room with his phone still charging (always charging). Done. Next was to get into the phone, and it was pretty simple to get into. Done.

Now it was up to Kin, finding out who he wants. And, his answer was -

Kin: Someone named Nakano.

Ito: Nakano, got ya! Hold him for a bit longer ok?

Kin: I'll try.

* * *

Akira was blushing heavily. Right now, even thinking about her made him yearn. He took his glasses off and cleaned them, trying to stop thinking. He was a bit caught off guard with the question at first, but, for some reason, he wanted to say her name; however he got scared and stopped at Nakano.

Akira Thinking: Not like she knows her.

Kin comes out from the bathroom and sits back down.

Honda: I'm sorry, heh, you probably didn't want to hear about all this today.

Akira: I-It's alright.

Honda: So, this Nakano girl. What do you like about her?

Akira: I-I don't know if-

Honda: It's ok. Ito can wait anyways. I wanna know!

Akira: It's . . . . I'm not very good at words alright, but, you know, she's . . . um, thoughtful. Whenever I'm down, no matter what, she always finds a way to make me happy. Sometimes she's very annoying, but, it's also a charm.

Honda: That's good. Is she pretty?

Akira: Very. The most beautiful girl I've seen. Oh, and she's a quintuples believe it or not. Even though she has four other sisters who look similar, recently I've been good at telling them apart, and now that I'm away from her, she's all I can think about.

Honda: That's so sweet. Oh, how about this. If you could say one thing to her now, what would it be? You must have something on your mind being so far.

Akira looked down. His hands were together, thumbs moving around. He stared at his feet as he gave his response.

I love you

All the girls looked up. They didn't know if they heard him right. Love? Love who?

Futaro: I mean it, as in all of you. I love, all of you.