3.2

Lando's POV (HAHA PROBABLY DIDN'T EXPECT THIS DID YOU)

Rose was in deep shit. I know I said i'm gonna help her, but how? I don't know what to say, do or cook.
(someone cooked here🤨 (SORRY I HAD TO))

I have to call Charles. He always knows what to do.

I ring him.

"Hey, mate. Can you help me with something?

"Hi, man. Sure, what do you need?"

"It's about Rose. She's not okay and I have no idea what to do. She doesn't want to talk, eat or even get out of bed, except for her workouts which are draining her body. I just thought you'd know what to do..."

"Okay... so."

---------

I was cooking in my house, Rose should be here any minute. Max connected the PS to the TV, so we could play some games.

He also prepared some popcorn and a few beers were on the coffee table too.

I wasn't cooking much, just a cheese sauce for nachos. Charles said it's her comfort food.
(me crying in "i'm gonna kill my stomach if i eat so much cheese, but at the same time i LOVE cheese"😭)

The door bell rang. I motioned to Max for him to open it, so he stood up with a groan and walk towards the door.

I heard some talking, probably they were just chatting. I kinda wanted her to chat with me though.

Stop.

Since the dream, you're acting weird, Lando.

"Hey!" I greet when I see her fully in the house.
"Since when do you know how to cook? It smells like heaven." she chuckled at me.

She chuckled.

That was good.
Great.
Amazing.

"Pfft, I know how to cook since birth." I wave a hand at her. She just nods sarcastically, making me gasp, offended.

"Go to the living room, Max put up some games." I smile at her, but she just went there without a single expression on her face.

Was she numb?

No, she's just hurt.... but after more than a month?

When i'm done cooking the cheese sauce, I bring out a bag of chips and carry it to the living room, along with the pot.

I sit between the cunts, which were way too close for my liking.

Will you stop!

You can't act like this, it's stupid.

"What are we playing." I clap my hands together.
"Roblox!" "Call Of Duty!" they both yell at the same time.

"Did you just say Roblox, Max?" I laugh at him.
"Duh, Tower Of Hell is the best." he said.
"No, it's not! I broke my phone once." Rose joins in, pulling with me.

Of course she does. Proud of myself moment.

Of course Rose ends up the argument with some good facts, that makes Max shut his big mouth.

Without kidding, his mouth is gigantic. He put a lot in there.

Not like that, you dirty minded bitches.... he once put a whole cheeseburger in there.

We played some Call Of Duty, then Rose brung Vodka from her backpack.

"We are going to play 'Truth or drink' no matter you say, boys." she smirks at us.

Oh, I love that game.

----------

It was half an hour later, we were all already shitfaced. Max didn't know how to talk anymore, so we laid him on the couch.

"We should play 'Truth or get naked', it'll be fun." I smirk and she nods enthusiastically.

We are fucking drunk.

I know it's wrong, but why does it feel so right?

"Let's go to your bedroom." she whispered and I guided her there.

"Did you ever jerk off to my picture?" she asks straight away. I was quite a bit taken aback by the question, but quickly responded with a "No."

She nods, observing my every move.

"Would you fuck me, if you could?" I ask now. Her eyes widens, pulling her shirt off.

My eyes lands on her chest. Her boobs looked like they were made for my hands. The only thing in the way was her bra.

"Do you have any kinks?" she asks, smirking. It wasn't a bad question, I could've simply say yes, but I didn't.

I pulled off my shirt. Her eyes glistened at the look of my abs.

I can't explain how much I wanted to kiss her right now.

To kiss her lips, suck on her neck and fuck her, till she's passed out. I'm fucking crazy about her.

"Tell me one of your dirty secrets." I tease her, thinking she's going to pull her pants down.
"I love it rough." she literally moaned out.

We were so fucking drunk, but neither of us cared.

"Can I kiss you?" she groaned when I looked straight into her eyes.

"Darling, you're drunk." I try.
"I don't care." she puts her head on my shoulder.
"I do, let's get to bed, okay?" I rub her spine. She just nods into my shoulder and soon I feel something wet on my bare skin.

She was crying.

"Darling, don't cry." I run my hands through her hair.

"I'm so sorry for being a bad friend, Lando. I'm so hurt. And I don't know when I last asked you how are you. You're always the one asking, and I just literally ignore you. I feel so bad Lando.

I feel so bad because you make me feel things I shouldn't feel, things that makes some stupid things in my stomach. I hate that. I hate that because i'm catching feelings for you, because I don't want to lose you." she cries softly, now punching my chest.

"Punch me, let it all out, babe." I say, making her hit me with quite some force. I sometimes forget how fucking strong she is.

------

"Thanks." she whispered into my chest.

We were laying in my bed, after her punching episode. She had her head snuffled deep into my chest and our legs were criss-crossed.

"For what, babe?"

"For everything."

-------------
SOOOOO?????

if you saw any mistakes, no you didn't😘

you like it?

love ya'll xxx

sending love🫶🏼

{vote and comment}