Questions and Answers 1

SO I DECIDED NOT TO BE LAZY AND JUST WRITE THE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS FOR YOU GUYS TO READ. BY THE END OF THE QUESTIONS I WILL POST MY FAVORITE QUESTION OF THE DAY. GO CRAZY WITH THE QUESTIONS I LOVE YOU GUYS.

CeilPhantomhive_: *smirks* Do I make you hot~? *giggles* That was a stupid question.

A: Yes, very hot indeed. You make me want to turn on a fan to blow away the hot air out.

Jerinique_Holmes: *smirks* Ok... What would you do if Grell drugged you, married you, raped you, and was pregnant with your child...*chuckles*

A: I would try to find a way to get rid of him and the evident I was involved with him, and keep the baby then raise it to be an excellent demon like its father.

MaiFireFlower: Would you love a Cubone, even though his mother was killed by Team Rocket? Or would you eat his soul?

A: I would love to have a Cubone as a pokemon/pet. So to answer your question yes I would love it.

Hehehehe_Undertaker: If Grell was a neko, would you treat him differently?

A: I think I would have to say no because he is weird enough already and I think it would be weird for the cats too.

1a_2b3c: How would you react if I turned Ciel into a neko, and FYI I already did. XD ;3 Good luck buddy!

A: I would pet him and hug him to death.

Kind_der_toten: Who do you like better Panty or Stocking and Scanty and Kneesocks?

A: I like Stocking and Scanty.

Claude_Faustus: Sebastian, what's your favorite pairing that hasn't got you in it? >:)

A: (Sorry I didn't read the question right) I would have to say SebastianXCiel or SebastianXClaude I haven't really read any other pairings just so far the SebastianXGrell I find that I weird pairing.

Claude_Faustus: Don't you have one that hasn't got you in it?

A: Oh ok, maybe a little ClaudeXCiel and ClaudeXAlois there any better?

ItsFinnian: How old are you...

A: I'm a demon... Finny, how old do you think I am?

ItsFinnian: Uhm... like 3 centuries maybe 4?

A: Yes, let's go with that.

ItsFinnian: Am I wrong?

A: Oh no... maybe by a lot, but that's ok at least you tried. 

3RD PLACE GOES TO UNDERTAKER!

Hehehehe_Undertaker: If Grell was a neko, would you treat him differently?

2ND PLACE GOES TO CLAUDE!

Claude_Faustus: Sebastian, what's your favorite pairing that hasn't got you in it? >:)

Claude_Faustus: Don't you have one that hasn't got you in it?

1ST PLACE GOES TO JENNY!

Jerinique_Holmes: *smirks* Ok... What would you do if Grell drugged you, married you, raped you, and was pregnant with your child...*chuckles*

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS HAS BEEN SEBASTIAN'S CORNER! PLEASE POST MORE QUESTIONS IN THE MESSAGE BOARD I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOUR QUESTIONS AND REMEMBER THERE IS NO STUPID QUESTIONS AT ALL JUST IDIOTS.