Jenny_Kun 7

THIS IS FROM JENNY_KUN AND IT READS...

JENNY_KUN: DO YOU KINDA FEEL BAD THAT YOU FRIEND ZONED ME? ARE YOU SURE THAT YOU DON'T RAPE CATS? WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF CIEL HATED YOU? WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF CATS GOT BANNED AND WERE TO DIE? WHO WAS YOUR FIRST LOVE? WHO TOOK YOUR VIRGINITY AWAY? WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE FOOD, COLOR, SHOW, DRINK, PEOPLE,  AND ANIMALS (NOT CATS) AND WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE FOOD, COLOR, SHOW, DRINK, PEOPLE AND ANIMALS?

A: Yes, but there's nothing I can do about it. It's all in the past now. Yes, I'm pretty sure that I don't rape cats you sicko! (XD You know I love you.) I would try to make him like me again it's just that simple. I would go after the people behind the puppet strings and go see justice for cats everywhere. It's was a someone that was dating years ago and she was the one that took my virginity away. Foods I like: ramen noodles, pizza, choco flan, chocolate, and ice cream. Colors: red, black, green, blue, and purple. Show: Law and Order SVU, House, Bones, The Walking Dead, and Tru Blood.  Drink: Pepsi, Dr. Pepper, Fanta, and Moutain Dew! People: My friends, my neices, and my oldest sister. Animals: Panthers, pandas, wolves, (yes cats are animals too!). My dislikes: Weird foods, orange, too shows to many to name, Sprite( got tired of drinking that.), annoying/judgmental   ppl, and insects.

THIS HAS BEEN SEBASTIAN'S CORNER! DON'T YOU GUYS/GIRLS FORGET TO PUT YOUR QUESTIONS DOWN FOR ME. THANK YOU!