CatastrophicPlaytime 4

THIS IS FROM CATASTROPHICPLAYTIME AND IT READS...

CATASTROPPHICPLAYTIME: HAVE YOU EVER HAD ANY FEELINGS WHAT SO EVER ABOUT GRELL BESIDES HATRED AND DISTASTE? IF YOU COULD GET ANY PRESENT WOULD IT BE? HAS MEY-RIN EVER KISSED YOU? DO YOU THINK UNDERTAKER IS HOT? IF ASH WAS IN HIS GIRL FORM AND HE/SHE WASN'T AN ANGEL WHAT WOULD YOU DO TO HIM? HAVE YOU EVER READ ANY GOOD SEBASTIAN X CIEL FANFICS?

A:  I don't think I have any other feelings other than hatred and distaste, but sure I'll think of something. *thinking* Maybe a feeling of frienemies? I would want Ciel as a Neko tied up in red bow for me on my bed. *chuckles* I'm just playing, but seriously though you can give me that if you want. No, Mey-Rin has not kissed me, and if she did or tried I would just let her kiss me cheek. I don't think she would be able to cuz she might faint on me. Yes, I think Undertaker is hot, so maybe I can my yaoi with him....No, I'm playing again, but seriously I like Undertaker as a friend. *smiles* Nothing really cuz I don't really like him/her. Yes, I have read one called That's An Order by ThaliaKat.

THIS HAS BEEN SEBASTIAN'S CORNER! PLEASE PUT DOWN YOUR QUESTIONS SO THAT I CAN READ THEM AND ANSWER THEM BACK. THANK YOU.