Sebastian's Corner Special

HEY YOU GUYS, I KNOW I JUST UPDATED NOT TOO LONG AGO, BUT I COULDN'T WAIT TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION SO I'M MAKING IT A SPECIAL FOR MY LOVE, CIEL! I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT.

CielPhantomhive_: *chuckles*.... What was the best sex you've ever had~?

A: I wouldn't really remember, but there's a lot of sex scene that I did enjoy and I would have to when I dominate you and have you on all fours I like to have my way with you any time of the day. That's the best sex I ever had and I just love to have you again and again until I can't do it no more. I love it when you moan my name  too and pant heavily as I make love to your body. You don't know how tight you are and I just love the way you squeeze around my hard member it would take along time to go down considering the stamina of demon such as myself. So yes, it is a lot to do to a person when I'm in heat. I love it to the fullest and would like to do it sometime whenever you're hot and ready for me I will be more than happy to please you in any way possible.

THIS HAS BEEN SEBASTIAN'S CORNER. PLEASE DO WRITE DOWN YOUR QUESTIONS FOR ME TO ANSWER AND I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE AT LEAST FIVE QUESTIONS BY THE NEXT TIME I POST AGAIN. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND HAVE ONE HELL OF A DAY.