004

「Chapter 4: Ep. 3 - Endless Beginning, IV」

The two girls sat patiently at the subway train, waiting for the dokkaebi. It was total silence, an uncomfortable silence due to the fact that dead bodies and blood are scattered everywhere.

"Unni.."

"Yes?"

"Thank you." the girl sitting beside Y/n smiled, compared earlier the trembling subsided and she seems to adapt some things now.

"For what?"

"For... saving me?"

Y/n smiled back, doesn't know what to say as she was flustered for some reason, this was the first time in awhile someone had thank her.

"Btw what's your name?" Y/n cleared her throat in attempt to shift the topic.

"I'm Kim Rian what about yours unni..?"

"Y/n."

"Y/n? Strange name still pretty tho."

Y/n laughed. "Blame my parents." she said playfully.

"It's pretty and unique unni..! Please don't misunderstood!"

Y/n laughed harder, "Sure, I get that alot honestly."

"Ahh.." silence returned as the two of them sat their silently, few minutes passed until Kim Rian spoke again. "Y/n unni about that answer to my question earlier uhm.."

"What question?"

"Y-you know, that how can you say stuffs like those so casually."

"Oh that, what's up?" Y/n asked, crossing her legs as well as her arms over chest.

Kim Rian lowered her head, it took a few seconds before Y/n could receive a reply. "You said you were used to it.. are you perhaps.." Kim Rian bit her lips as she took a deep breath. "A-a murderer..?"

Y/n was dumbfounded at Kim Rian's conclusion. "Eh?"

[The constellation 'Tamer Of The Serpent Devourer Of The Moon' is stunned at the incarnation's conclusion!]

[The constellation 'The Sycthe Of The Abyss' says that's hot.]

[The constellation 'Sun's Tyrant Empress' is pleased and wants you to be her incarnation body.]

Y/n blinked twiced before laughing, so hard that she almost hit her head at the pole beside her seat. "HAHAHAHA! Haa..!"

Kim Rian gulped. "So i-is it true?"

"Haahah..!" it took a few minutes before Y/n calm down, her head was leaning in the edge of the back of her seat before deciding to tease the younger girl a little bit. "It's dangerous, you know too much." Y/n uttered with a serious tone.

[The constellation 'Lily Blooming in Aquarius' is greatly shocked.]

The girl trembled with her eyes widened. "U-unnii.."

Y/n chuckled and smiled innocently. "Just kidding." Kim Rian looked at Y/n in disbelief. "Sorry sorry, it's fun to tease you."

[The constellation 'Guardian Of The Blue Moon' likes your playful personality.]