2. Boat day

In one week summer break is over, I'm already so exited and missed to race.
We just woke up a few minutes ago, lando is taking a shower and I'm on my phone when suddenly someone in our group chat texts.

It's was 11:00 so we have 2 hours left to get ready

It's was 11:00 so we have 2 hours left to get ready. When lando got out of the bathroom I tell him what we are going to do, he was happy to meet the others again.
We packed our stuff and I put on my swimsuit cus we're are definitely going in the sea.
Thank god I can get to know Charles better of course I saw him often but we didn't really talk so much.

"You ready?" Lando asked as he put on his shoes.
"Yeah let's go." I smile

-

When we arrived we saw Daniel already on his boat smiling and waving at us.
I wave back.
"Hellooo come on up." He yelles so we could hear him.
I laugh and walk up to the boat.

You are on time like always but the others aren't ofc." He jokes as we hug
"God I really missed you." I say

I took of my clothes leaving me just in my swimsuit,it was really hot so I couldn't wait to jump in the water.
We sat down and Daniel gave us a glass of champagne.
After 5 minutes we hear some people talking.
"And here they are."Daniel said walking over to us behind him the boys and also kika. I didn't know she was coming but thank god. I jumped up and immediately Hugged her.
"We are also here , hi amilia." The boys chuckled.
"Yeah yeah just wait a sec."
"How are you doing, I missed you." I said looking at her.
"I missed you too, I heart the news how are you felling."
"Let's talk later about this okay?" I smile
She nodded
"And hello boys." Huge them all
"Good that you didn't forget about us."
Max said smiling
"Never."
We sat down and talked for like a hour.
I went inside to take some more champagne.

"Are you exited new teammate."
I turned around to see Charles looking at me.
"Yeah, I hope everything will be fine."
"I'm sure it will."
"Do you maybe want to go to the other side of the boat so we can talk a little."
"Sure." He smiles following me

"How did lando react I know you two are really close."
He asks while we were sitting down.
"Well we had a little fight but it was all my fault I should've told him earlier and not 2 weeks before summer break ends."
"Two weeks !really wow why didn't you tell him when you sighed the contact?"
"Well I didn't want to ruin the summer."
He nodded looking into my eyes

-

We talked for a while and forgot that we are not alone on this boat.
Suddenly Daniel runs up to us. "Guys I don't want to interrupt but we are going into the water you coming?"
We nodded and go back to the others.
We jumped in and had so much fun.

When we came out of the water we just enjoyed the sun and changed cus it's getting dark.
I put on my dress and we put on some music. We danced and played some games.
It's was pretty late some of them were still dancing, I was with Charles talking. I didn't even realize that I fell asleep beside Charles.Under the stars.
It's was a perfect day.

Hey hope you liked the chapter

Hey hope you liked the chapter. Please don't forget to vote💕