5

"Come on..." she softly said as she stood up from her seat. "Coming" he simply answered as he put his bag on. They waited for Ashlyn before walking towards the cafeteria. "Y/n! Hey that outfit suits you, you look adorable!" A girl said as they walked passed her. "Awwe, thanks Amy! You're looking extra fab today!" Y/n giggled as she waved at Amy.
"Eyyy, Y/n, let's go on a date!" Eric yelled,everyone hearing it. "Ahaha, still no Eric!" She laughed at him. His friends around him laughed along side with Eric, but he stopped once he made eye contact with the boy walking next to y/n. He was glaring at him and that made Eric uncomfortable. 'Who is he?'

By now it was obvious, y/n was very popular in school. She didn't talk to any of them as much as the other six she's seen with, but whenever she does talk to others, she gives of this welcoming and kind charm. Amy and Eric aren't in her class, but they always walk into each other when walking to class. A few 'hi' and 'hello' won't hurt much, right?

Entering the cafeteria, they sit down and discuss Ashlyn's hair- it's long...but short? Very weird. Y/n sat down between Logan and Taylor and to Taylor's right was Tyler. "Ha...another mystery" she said. "This might have something to do with why injuries from the phantom dimension don't transfer to our dimension." Logan said. "Speaking of injuries, how are you holding up?" Ashlyn asked. "O-oh..um it kinda feels like I have a rash and it's pretty sore. Like I've been doing sit ups or something" he said, holding onto his injury that was visible last night."But it's nowhere near as painful as it was last night." Y/n looked at him with soft eyes. "Oh? So it's the same" she said out loud, subconsciously holding onto her shoulder. Logan looked at her. 'Right..she got injured too' he thought. "Anyway, what happened with you two?" Ashlyn asked Ben and Aiden.

Y/n and the others carefully listened as Aiden started to tell the story of Ben's past, his damaged voice, his anger issues. It hurt Y/n's heart to listen to all of that. Ben seemed like a gentle soul, and for people to hurt him like this, he deserves so much better.

After Aiden finished, everyone thank Ben for sharing this story with all of them. "Umm, it's a little off topic..." Logan started, sitting next to Y/n. "But I think I have a theory of what happened in Savannah" he said as everyone started to raise their brows. "You do?" Y/n asked as she made eye contact with him for a second. "Well- er...not exactly 'what happened' but how we went from Savannah, Georgia all the way back to Alto, Georgia on the second night" he said.

"Okay, so what's your theory?" Tyler asked. "Well...because of how our injuries work in relation to each dimension, I think the bodies we use here and use in the phantom dimension are separate but also...connected. So if they are connected..."

"...What if there's a distance limit?"

"If you travel too far from one body, then the other resets it's position instead of going back where we were previously." At this point y/n lost it- it was too much theory that y/n felt like dropping dead. One look at Aiden and she knew he felt the same because soon after, he smashed his head on the table, shocking everyone but y/n.

"I get that learning about the dimension is important and stuff, but can we talk about something more exciting?" He asked. "Sigh...I feel you, Aiden" y/n truthfully said, resting both of her hands on the bench with a sign. Logan looked at her confused. She looked back at him and they shared eye contact before looking back at Ashlyn and the others.

"What do you think about asking my parents to teach us self-defence?" Ashlyn asked him. "REALLY?!" Y/n chuckled slightly as she saw how excited Aiden seem to be. He didn't show it but Logan slightly felt...annoyed seeing y/n laugh because of another guy, but he dismissed the feeling.

Then, Aiden out of all people suggested they'd show Ashlyn's hair to them and explain their situation. "Wow- So he does have a brain. Who knew?" Tyler said. "Not me" y/n shook her head.

...

"See you tomorrow y/n!" Amy shouted as she waved. "Bye Amy!!" Y/n walked out of her class and she waved back, only to get her wrist taken by non other than Eric. "Y/n, come on!" He appeared out of nowhere and they started walking. Y/n nervously giggled. "Hey Eric, I have stuff to do after school" she said as he signed. "5 minutes, I just wanna talk to you.." he looked back at her with soft eyes.
Once the hall started to get emptier, Y/n stood by her locker, in front of Eric.

"Y/n, I know we barley talk and everything, so I want to get to know each other better! One date, that's all I'm asking" he leaned closer to her. It was so awkward for y/n, she barley knew the guy!

"Listen, Eric...I'm not gonna sugarcoat it but, I'm not interested. Please understand, you're making this extremely awkward" she explained. "...not even a little?" he moved closer, face almost touching. His eyes showed he was hurt but before she could answer, her name was called. "...y/n?"

————————————

"Where's miss popular?" An annoyed Tyler asked. "I saw Eric dragging them away." Taylor shared. "Oh?? Not surprised, heard the guy's got a huge crush on her" Aiden laughed walking in front of them. "Well we gotta go, it's getting late" Ashlyn said. "Oh! She's right there! Y/n!" Taylor yelled but y/n was still talking to Eric. "Hey Nerd, can you get her? We'll just go ahead" Tyler said as he dragged Taylor with him. "O-okay.."

Logan walked up to them and his eyes widen as he sees Eric making a move on her, getting so close that their faces were almost touching. He was hurt...seeing them so close. 'Oh...' he thought, maybe they liked each other. Logan tried to push those feelings away. Logan and y/n weren't that close either. The only thing they had in common was that they spend 7 extra hours in this crazy dimension that's trying to kill them.

"..y/n?" Logan asked, the two immediately shared eye contact. "Oh! Sorry, I gotta go" she simply said as she walked up to Logan. 'Why does she look so happy? O-OH!' Logan was madly blushing. Why?

"Sorry, I gotta go!" Y/n ran up to Logan with a relieved smile as she wrapped her arms on his. "You, see...me and Logan have some plans" she grinned as she looked up to him. "Isn't that right, Logan?" She squeezed him tighter and he could feel her breasts on his forearm. 'I'm gonna faint..!' Logan mentally thought. "...Logan?" She softly asked. "R-right...um...let's go..." he looked at her. 'Was she uncomfortable with him?' He asked himself. "See ya!" Y/n walked off with Logan.

"You know...you can let go. He can't see us anymore..." Logan told her. Y/n just look up to him with a smile. "Hmm?" He was confused. "Thank you for stepping in, it was very awkward" she told him, ignoring what he said first . "O-oh...no problem" it was silent for a second. "S-so...do you like him?" He asked with a sad expression which y/n noticed. She shook her head no. "Not really my type, you know?" She said. 'What is her type then?' He wondered but didn't ask further.

They walked out of the school and made their way to Ashlyn's home. Y/n was on her bike and Logan was on his Story high roller. They talked while getting to Ashlyn's house (y/n doing most of the talking) and they both arrived few minutes after the twins got there.

"Tsk, you guys should really wear helmets" Aiden said to y/n and the twins, Logan being the only one with a helmet. "Oh like you would" Tyler sarcastically joked as they entered the house. Aiden sat on the couch behind the window with Ben standing next to him. The twins and Logan sat on another couch. Y/n was unsure if she should sit with the three, so y/n being a dumb smartass, sat on the armrest, to Logan's right. "Huh- uh y/n?" He asked. "Yes~?" She looked at him. "Uhmm, there is space...you know?" he said nervously. "Not for long because Ashlyn will most likely sit there with Aiden" y/n pointed at the couch Aiden sat in. "So Ben will sit next to Taylor, so I'm sitting here" she said as Logan looked around. "Isn't that...uncomfortable?" He asked her. "Of course not! Don't you worry" she gave him a closed eye smile.

......

"Dude..." Tyler said in disgust as they all watched Aiden devouring the sandwiches Ashlyn's mom made. "So...what's you kids want to talk about?" Ashlyn's dad spoke.