The Ex Chapter 3

Chapter 3

After getting back to the house we all decided to head to the hot tub. After a long day on the mountain we were ready to relax. I grabbed all my stuff and brought it downstairs to the room Chris and I were going to be sharing. I was glad that everyone else picked rooms upstairs. The bedroom in the walkout basement was the nicest in my opinion. They probably gave it to us because it had a king sized poster bed with canopy and also a pull out couch. I so called the bed. It looked very comfortable. The bathroom was enormous with a jacuzzi tub for two and a steam shower with two rain shower heads.

There were huge windows and French doors that led out onto a nice patio that was underneath the deck where the hot tub was. The patio and windows overlooked the frozen lake. One of my favorite things about the house was the privacy. There were no neighbors on this side of the lake.

After dropping my bags on the bed, I rummaged through one to look for my bikini. After finding it I headed to the en-suit to change. Not realizing that Chris had beat me downstairs I opened the door to him standing in just his boxers. Wow he sure did fill out nicely since we were teenagers. Nice defined arms but not too bulky, toned chest and sexy as hell six pack. Looked like he was in the sun a lot too with the natural tan. I couldn't stop my eyes from going down his stomach to his v muscles that led down to the end of his tan at his boxer line.

"Want to take a picture?"

Snapping me out of staring at him I wiped at my mouth just to make sure I wasn't drooling. Trying to keep my cool I quickly came with a comeback.

"Actually I wouldn't mind. Wanna do a couple of poses for me?"

He looked at me with such a bewildered look I couldn't help but laugh.

"I was kidding Chris. Mostly. You almost done so I can change"

"You can change here with me I don't mind. I don't think we'd make it to the hot tub though."

"Well we can't have that my muscles are aching from today. I need some hot tub time so hurry up."

I left the bathroom so he could finish getting ready. When he stepped out I had to catch myself from staring again otherwise I was going to jump his sexy ass. I rushed past him into the bathroom. I quickly changed into my suit and wrapped myself in my robe. Heading out into the bedroom I realized Chris wasn't there. He must already be outside. I slid on some flip flops and went onto the patio. Chris was the only one in the hot tub.

"Where is everyone?"

"I dunno, probably decided to just crash out instead."

I quickly stepped out of my flip flops and dropped my robe wanting to get into the warm water ASAP. It was freezing out here. Chris wolf whistled at me as I was stepping in.

"When did you turn into such a hottie Bella. God damn!"

"Haha real funny. Stop being an ass"

Sinking into the hot tub I took a deep sigh and thought this was heaven. I decided to just ignore Chris and relax. Leaning back I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feel of the warm water and steam.

Chris' POV

After my run in with Bella I made my way outside and hopped into the hot tub. The water was amazing on my tired muscles. Leaning back I thought back to our kiss earlier. Man that girl was going to kill me this week. I can't believe how much she has changed in the years. My brother Pat told me about her recent break up with Sean. He was such an idiot for letting her go. Sexy, sweet and boy was she feisty all in a little 5 foot 2 frame. She had long gorgeous curly dirty blond hair that I couldn't wait to run my hands through it. And I could get lost in her blue green eyes. I really loved when she got mad and her eyes turned a stormy grey blue. Her body has definitely changed since we last saw each other. She has lost all her kid weight but still maintained her perky C cup tits. Just thinking about the feeling of them earlier was making me hard. Oh and that ass. She always had a nice ass but now I couldn't wait to get those toned cheeks into my hands. As I was fantasizing about her she walked out in a robe and made her way over.

"Where is everyone?"

As we bantered back and forth she dropped her robe to get into the hot tub. My cock turned hard instantly. Her bikini suited her perfect body and all I could think about was how fast I could get it off of her. She slid into the hot tub and let out a sexy sigh of contentment and closed her eyes. Figuring she was trying to ignore me I made my way closer to her.

Bella's POV

As I lay relaxing in the hot tub I heard Chris moving around. He must be getting out already. At least I'll get some time to myself. Then I felt him right next to me all of a sudden.

"You look beat. I give amazing massages, want one?"

"Seriously? Ok"

"Alright, scoot up so I can behind you"

I scooted up a little bit and he squeezed in behind me. Wow maybe this wasn't such a good idea. I could feel his entire body behind me and his long legs were pressed up against the sides of mine. He started massaging my shoulders and back and I thought I had gone to heaven. He wasn't kidding about giving great massages. All the tension soon left my body. After about five minutes of bliss I felt him start kissing my neck. I couldn't stop the small moan that came out. This just seemed to encourage him as he started running his hands up and down my sides down to my hips. I can't contain my desire for him as I turn my head wanting to kiss him.

We start kissing pretty passionately. This was way better than the kiss on the ski lift. Needing better access I turn around and straddle him as we continue kissing. I can feel how hard he is pressing up against my core. He moves his mouth down my neck and across to my ear where he nibbles on my ear lobe. I start running my hands down his chest to his toned abs. I can't believe how hot he is making me. Never have I felt like this with anyone. I feel his erection pressing into me so I start grinding on him. It's been a few months since I've had sex and was almost close to an orgasm just from grinding on him.

I hear the patio doors opening and I push myself off of Chris and move across the hot tub. Everyone walks out in their bathing suits.

"Um guys, it's only a four person hot tub. How are we all gonna fit" I ask.

"All the girls can just sit on the guys. You don't mind right?" replies Robert.

"That's definitely all right with me. Come on over here Bella"

Not having much of a problem with it myself I slide back over to Chris and climb on his lap. Everyone climbs in and Tyson brings everyone a cold beer. I'd say the perfect ending to a great day. After a while of just hanging out and having a good time catching up, I involuntarily let out a yawn. Chris laughs and shifts to get up.

"Best get this girl to bed. She's starting to get pruney anyways."

"I'm not a child you know" I reply.

He picks me up bridal style and climbs out of the tub. I don't complain because I am completely exhausted.

"Night guys" I tell everyone as I'm being carried into our room. All the girls laugh and the boys let out a few wolf whistles. Such dorks. Chris sets me down and Roxy comes up to greet us.

"I'm going to take a quick shower unless you want it first"

"No that's ok I have to feed Roxy and take her outside. You go ahead."

Chris takes a fast shower and I go in after him. Coming out afterwards I notice that he's already spread out in the middle of the bed sound asleep. Deciding to watch a little tv first I curl up on the couch with a throw blanket and put on a movie. After about five minutes I feel my eyes drooping and fall fast asleep.

I wake to being picked up from the couch by Chris and laying me down in bed. He lays down near me and pulls me over to him wrapping his arm around me. I curl up using his chest as a pillow fall right back to sleep.

I think it's pretty easy to see where this is going so far. Was going to make it longer but thought to post this now rather than later. Thanks for reading

~Amanda