chapter 5 joining Beacon

Meanwhile with Jake he was figuring out how the sentinel's got in because the whole place was protected by heavy EMP artillery and AI anti-air guns.

As he was figuring out he noticed a gaping hole in the ground seeing that the machine's dugged beneath their defenses.

So that's how they got in. Jake said.

As he order an emergency meeting as he was now concerned that the machines were not just targeting Beacon but anywhere else and the machines will be looking for dust now seeing it was the most powerful weapon they'll be trying to aim for military bases place of military power.

Look everyone I don't think the machines are just after us they'll be going for anyone that'll be standing in their way. Jake said.

Agreed with these things followed us here they'll be looking for anything as an energy source since they're in a dimension that they saw us as their only power source including nuclear and other energy sources. Said one of the other Commanders.

I think we should let everyone know about these machines every military base need to be on there guard as these things can be creative as the Harvesters are the most formidable opponents and I don't want these things running around though civilians that don't know their existence. Jake said.

Yes indeed. and communicating with them is out of question they'll attack anything on site and will destroy or kill anything that gets near to their base and they'll take any prisoners that they can find to turn them into living batteries you said. Said one of the hovercrafts captains.

Correct whenever we sent an ambassador to 01 they would be immediately taking out the sky whenever they tried not fighting back they'll get captured and be turned into batteries. Jake said.

So what is the strategy you're thinking of. Ozpin ask.

We don't know the next attack that the machines will plan up and seeing that they have Sentinels here besides Harvesters anything could be possible a pyramid machines appearing and seen these machines with Doc Bots have me more even concern now there are planning of capturing prisoners and using them for their energy source so we stay on standby until any activity with a machine is located then we take drastic measures until then you prepare resupply reload all of our ammunitions and prepare for any assault that the machines will carry out. Jake said.

[Time 2:30 A.m]

Adrian woke up as he checked his phone and to see it was 2:30 a.m. in the morning.

You've got to be kidding me it's 2:00 a.m. in the morning and I just woke up randomly. Adrian said to himself in a quiet tone.

Has Adrian tried going to sleep but minutes pass as he couldn't get back to sleep so you decide to use his screen as a light so he didn't disturb the others and he grabbed a book next to him and started reading but eventually he fell back asleep with the book still in his hand.

Time skip.

Time 8:00 A.m.

Ruby's pov.

As I was the first one to wake up. As I yawned then I crawled out of bed as I was about to wake up Yang but I stopped to stare at Adrian as he slept so peacefully and he looked so cute.

 As I yawned then I crawled out of bed as I was about to wake up Yang but I stopped to stare at Adrian as he slept so peacefully and he looked so cute