The witche's Siege

Intro/Recap

Narrator: In Cloud Tower, Bloom and her friends find the room where they think the Dragon's Flame might be. The battle with the Trix was unavoidable. Griffin was able to stop them for a while, allowing the Winx to escape to Alfea. Sky and Bloom distracted the enemy with the Space Spider, but an accident complicates the situation.

Scene: Gloomy Woods Forest

Sky: It's useless. The Space Spider is a wreck.

Bloom: So, what do we do now?

Sky: As things stand, we don't have much of a choice. We've got to head back towards Magix and hope to find some help. I don't know. Well, at least we got rid of those creatures.

Scene: Alfea

Faragonda: We might've won this battle, but I'm afraid the next attack will be much more violent.

Saladin: And we still haven't heard anything from the kids at Cloud Tower.

Codatorta: I can't believe this is happening. What will become of Magix?

Faragonda: Now is not the time to ask these kinds of questions. Let's focus on the task at hand. We must find a way to respond more quickly and efficiently to their assaults.

Codatorta: We cannot lose this war. It would be tragic.

Flora: Miss Faragonda! Miss Faragonda! We've detected a temporal distortion!

Musa: Over there, right next to the well!

Faragonda: Oh, thank goodness, the kids are back.

Griffin and company arrive*

Faragonda: And Griffin and her students are with them. This is very good news. Welcome to Alfea, Griffin. I see that your students have followed you.

Griffin: Yes, but it is thanks to your students that we were able to escape from the clutches of those three power-crazed witches.

Faragonda: Well, you're here now. You can fill me in on the details later. Meanwhile, we'll do all we can to help you.

Griffin: Seems to me that you're also in need of help.

Faragonda: Yes, and it seems to me that I've just found the person who can help us.

Voice: Look, everyone. They're back!

Specialist #1: Hey, Brandon! Good to see ya!

Flora: Where's Bloom?

Musa: What happened to her?

Stella: We don't know what happened to her or Sky. The last time we saw them was at Cloud Tower. They were trying to hold the monsters at bay so we could all get away.

Elaina: Im scared

Stella: Oh Elle its gonna be okay

Scene: Gloomy Woods Forest

Bloom: Are you sure this is the shortest way to Magix?

Sky: It's the safest. The Black-Mud Swamp will provide good cover.

Bloom: I wonder what we'll find in Magix.

Sky: One thing at a time, Bloom. Let's think about getting there first.

Bloom: Sky, I'm scared. I can't go on. Without powers, I feel like a burden.

Sky: But you've lived most of your life not knowing you had special powers, Bloom.