008. the moment of truth

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
EIGHT!
the moment of truth
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮EIGHT! the moment of truth╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

         "Jesus, Harrington, you look like shit." Was the first thing that came out Ashley's mouth, when she caught sight of the slumped over male.

To put it into perspective, Steve Harrington did not look well. He was practically hanging on by a thread, barely being able to sit up properly in his chair. He had beaten to a pulp. His once pale face was now coloured by splotches of intense crimson red and purple. Blood was dripping everywhere and she could see his now swollen eye almost throb.

"Steve?" She called out with a nervous chuckle, hoping he didn't hear her or was just ignoring her.

When he made no snarky or sarcastic response in return, the girl became worried. He was never the type to go this quiet but a closer look at his slumped over figure and she knew that something was serious wrong with him. He was definitely unconscious but she didn't know if he had a faint breath or pulse and that was worrying.

"Hey! What did you do to him?! What the hell did you do to him?!" Ashley began to freak out, thrashing about in her wrist restraints.

"Shut up." The Russian spoke in a low tone, tightening his grip on her, hoping that would be enough to keep her from fighting any further.

"No! Answer me! What did you do to him?! Is he gonna be ok?!" Ashley continued to fight back, despite the warning.

The Russian male got sick and tired of her freak out real fast and in response, he decided to harshly shove her to the floor. The girl stumbled forward, not able to catch herself and went face first into the cold hard floor. She let out a small wince at the impact, feeling her body began to ache even more than it already was.

"Get up!"

The girl was harshly pulled up to her feet against her will, not having any time to recover before being forced to sit in the nearby plastic chair. The rough action almost made her fall over once again but the tight grip, holding her shoulders kept her in place. She sighed in annoyance, glaring daggers at the Russian who had just man handled her.

Suddenly, the door burst open to reveal a frantic Robin Buckley, who was thrashing around in her restraints as well. "Get your hands off me!"

The girl was treated in the same fashion as Ashley and was harshly thrown to the ground. She let out a wince of pain before trying to sit up and investigate her surrounding area. She internally sighed a bit in relief when she saw Ashley was ok but all of those feelings went away quickly when she spotted Steve's beaten form. Her eyes widened with panic.