-1.4-

In the meantime. A little after the second email was sent, a plane in north America had just taken off. It was heading to Japan.

In it, among the passengers, were a young man and woman, both the same age, pale skinned and seated (reluctantly) next to each other. The woman was by the window, her two silver pigtails resting on her shoulders. She was pissed.
The man by her, attractive with ash blonde hair mostly parted to the left, was fidgetting nervously. He had been the one to book them seats and, to both their dismay, only found two available for that day. But they needed to leave. The woman broke the silence.

"So she's in Yokohama huh, how will we find her?"

The man glanced outside "We could go to this place called the Armed Detective Agency, I heard they can solve anything,we can just ask them to do it."

"Hm, alright, saves us the work anyway. In the meantime I'm gonna have some fun there."

"Aren't you worried about getting caught J?" The man looked wary.

The woman, J, just smiled, it looked unfitting on her face, like she wasn't accustomed to doing it."Remember what we're going there for N."

N was still uncertain, then again, his opinions don't matter. At least he'll get to see V again.

_______________________________
In port mafia HQ
Verosica was on her way to her office. Her job wasn't as mundane as people may think. As one of the head secretaries, she wrote reports on nearly all Black Lizard and executive missions. She's also been around since she was 16. So she knows quite a bit about the Mafia activities.

Her office was about halfway up the building, and spacey enough for her to be comfortable. Multiple shelves held important files of past and recent jobs.
Chuuya was already inside once she got there, patiently waiting, seated on a cushioned chair with papers in hand.

"Hey." He said
"Hi"
"You really want that report done don't ya?"
"Yes! I realized there's a deadline. Can you finish by end of tomorrow?"
"Noon tomorrow."
The readhead smirked"Reliable as usual eh. God I wish you were my old partner instead of that stupid mackerel! He always made me do his paperwork!"
V raised a brow"But you made me do all yours once we met. Plus, I don't wanna be in the field, I'd get carried away"

Chuuya knew, so did a few other people, Verosica had an odd sadistic side, her reports were very detailed in the areas concerning death. A few times, she's begged the Executive to take her to the torture chambers, he agreed, and after the second time asked if she would like to work under him. Verosica always declines. The redhead was going to make her do it this time, maybe he could get a worthy subordinate.

"Come on V!" He said, a little pleadingly. "I'll help you, you'll be trained, then we can go on missions and you get to hurt lots of people."
"Hm, tempting. But no."
"Please"
"No"
"You'll get a much higher pay"
"Fine"

Chuuya blinked "really?!"
"Yeah. Let's go." V said walking back out

And that's how Veronica Millers started working under Chuuya.

-------
Hey yall. Finally a new chapter. I am continuing this story even tho both the shows its based on are giving me heartache. I'll survive....maybe.