1.5

-----
Verosica and Chuuya had gone to Mori's office right after, he agreed to their request and instructed that she be trained the next day. Chuuya did the talking and V only answered one question the boss had asked.
"Do you have an ability?"
"Nope. I just know how to use some weapons."
"I see, then after tomorrow you'll be tested on that, just know it won't be easy."
"I understand."
"You may leave now Miss, Chuuya, stay first a bit will you."

Verosica left the room Mori raised a brow in the executives direction. "Have you looked over her records?"

Chuuya answered" Yes, there isn't much, she's an orphan who came here at 16. No one really knows where she was before coming here and why. But she told me she wandered around until she just decided to apply for a minor job in the mafia, likes danger she jokes."

Mori thought about this" I wonder, where would she learn to use weapons from, we don't give guns to secretaries, and she claims to have no ability, I doubt that...Chuuya-"

"Yes boss?'
"Make training as hard as possible for her, force out whatever she's hiding. It could be valuable."
The executive bowed slightly in agreement before heading out.

V was waiting for him, grinning as they went along "Woo, promotion! Can't wait for training. Do I get to beat somebody up?" She asked eagerly. The redhead chuckled
"Well, if you can anyway,I'll get some minor members to train you first, then you'll fight me."
V smirked "Wow, I'll fight the master kicker eh? Will you use your ability?"

"No, I'd kill you if I did but..." He paused remembering Mori's words "Verosica, you really have no ability? cause the boss doubts it and he'll force it out of you if your lying, just tell me now if you do."

The woman next to him felt amused, she knew how much this redhead respected his subordinates, funny he thinks she's that weak. She just grinned mischievously. "Wait till training, I'll show you my skills, and answer your question. But first I must meet Dazai in the morning since I have to train."
Chuuya stared"What?! Your meeting him, for what?"

"Why not? No hostilities right? Don't act surprised, I saw him earlier, why not talk to the former Demon Prodigy. We could exchange torture tips!"

The executive sighed, V may not be suicidal, but he always seems to be surrounded by insanely sadistic people, Mori, Kouyou at times, Dazai, Now Verosica. That's mafia life for ya.
He knew V would eventually force all 3 of them to hang out. Ugh.

V started walking faster, she knew that irritated him, being shorter then her was annoying when they first met, but she teased him a lot less than Dazai. Although, both of them got a mutual habit of calling chuuya Chibi.

When V suddenly turned back, there was an odd smile on her face. "Don't worry bud, as you can see... I love this job."

------