-1.1-

--- People are different, all people are the same because we are all different.--- (Random thought i had)

A little while after the cannibalism incident (About a month), the Port Mafia and Armed Detective Agency were still in a sort of truce. The hostilities between them reduced drastically, both pretty much minding their own business.

The Agency was usual, everyone at their desks (well, except Dazai, who was out doing who knows what) working like normal on a particularly quiet day.Until Kunikida received an email.

To; All ADA members

From; Well, youll find out soon enough

            Hello, hope you are all doing well, i'm gonna get to the point, pls answer the question below;

Qn. Wold you treat someone close to you differently if you found out who they really were?

its a yes or no question, but you'r allowed to say 'depends'.

............

Kunikida stared at the screen perplexed, all the others were huddled around him ( apart from Ranpo, who just listened from his desk, too lazy to get up). "Thats odd, should we answer it? Atsushi asks after reading it. "Your thinking about answering when we dont even know where it came from? Dont be stupid it could be a trap?" Kunikida retorts. "What do you think Ranpo?" Everyone's  attention now on the male at his desk. "Hm ... all i can say is answer it and play along for now, even i can't tell who who sent it right now." He says and goes back to his snacks.

Silence. Kenji speaks up first "Isn't it certain we jus say we wouldnt, we would never think badly of each other." he chirps. "Of course but.... what do they mean, we know about each other, the President knows all our pasts, whats there to find out?" Atsushi wonders aloud. "Kenji's right, we'de never think ill of our members, besides, who don't we -" "Dazai" Ranpo states seriously, cutting Kuninida off.

"Dazai? But we know he was in the port mafia and was close to Mori abit, its ok, Kyouka was too." Atsushi says defensively. Ranpo looks at him, his emerald eyes now open " Yes. barely.At least kyouka told us what she did and before.-" he paused "We know nothing about dazais childhood whatsoever, i highly doubt he was there in his childhood."

The other members ponder on this. None of them had ever really thought about Dazi's childhood, with the way he acts it was shocking in tiself finding out his former occupation, even then no one talked about it since the brunette never did, so the subjict was left alone. Nevertheless it was decided they still trusted their collegue, besides, they all have or have had secrets, they shant be played by an anonymous sender.

And with a collective hum of approval and a simple 'no we would not' typed, the answer was resent. they were all eager to see what will happen next.

-------

a/n. Hey, sorry for the short chpt i wanted to post something at all before i go back to school on monday (plus im lazyyyy) it was going to be longer, so the next part will be -1.2-

hope you like my random story