009. euphoric mania

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
NINE!
euphoric mania
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮NINE! euphoric mania╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

         Ashley Parker felt like she was having an out of body experience but in a good way. The girl had awoken from her deep slumber and was immediately hit with an intense but euphoric feeling.

Every single negative emotion she had been endured, had suddenly disappeared and replaced by extreme excitement and happiness. She was unstoppable as if nothing could stop her. And it wasn't just her mind feeling this way.

Even her body felt different. It was as if all of the tension and pain had merely disappeared into thin air. She felt as light as a feather. Like if she tried to get to up from her seat then she could easily fly away. She believed that she could indeed defy the laws of gravity.

Of course, none of that could actually happen but it felt completely real in her head. She was high on an obscene amount of drugs, so cut her some slack.

And she was not the only one who felt like this. Steve Harrington and Robin Buckley were experiencing their own euphoric highs, thanks to this loopy and potent drug that was injected into their veins. The pain was only minimal, compared to this incredible feeling that they were currently experiencing.

"Honestly, I don't really feel anything." Steve announced suddenly. "Do you?"

"I mean, I.....I feel fine. I feel normal." Robin confirmed.

"Yeah, I feel.....I feel fine. I kinda feel good." Steve admitted and all three began to obnoxiously chuckle.

"Wanna know a secret?" Robin announced.

"What?" The other teens pondered in sync.

"I like it, too! I feel good." Robin admitted in pure bliss.

"I feel like I'm floating." Ashley sighed in relief. "Which is ironic cause I'm strapped to a chair."

"Morons, they messed up the drug." Steve pointed out in between airy laughs.

"They messed it up!" Ashley laughed.

"Morons....Hey, morons! Morons! Moron! Hey!" The three teens all exclaimed, trying to gain the Russians attention but it was failing.

"Oh, no, there's definitely something wrong with us." Robin pointed out.

"Something's wrong." Steve agreed.