Midnight Fortress

Midnight Fortress

SHILOH ZILLAH COHEN is afraid of the dark. She hated it when she is surrounded by darkest. Her heart aches and she doesn't know why but she always felt scared in the dark.

She an orphan and became an orphan again after a fire brokeout in the orphanage she lives in. Losing her home, friends, and loved ones all at once leaves another scar on her young heart.

She thought she would be alone again but she wakes up in the arms of her new parents, her new family. Now, while slowly healing from the tragedy she went through, she also needs to continue her life.

Her new family enrolled her in a prestigious Academy and she immediately got new friends. While going back to her dormitory, she got lost and unfortunately met this pervert and rude guy which happened to be her classmate.

To her, happiness is only shortlived. When he thought that life is being good to her and that it is going smoothly to he life she keep on asking for, she found herself lying on cold floor in the darkness. It was midnight and she is nowhere she doesn't know.

She can't see. Trying her best to look for anything that could help her see the surroundings, she bumped on a wall. A wall? No, it wasn't. It was a hard-rock chest she got bumped into. It is like a sturdy fortress though. She automatically lift her face and there, she met the eyes of her kidnapper? It was red. It was glowing red.

Suddenly, the image got clearer. She could finally see the face of her abductor. In his gray shirt, she could recognize his face. But not his eyes, nor his extended canine teeth that looks like fangs. Well, it is. His eyes was never red nor his two teeth was never long. But it is, now.

She was standing in front of a vampire. A blood-sucking demons that feeds themselves with human blood. That's what the book says.

But she didn't feel anything. It is only the first time when all her heart aches, fears, and worries in the dark fades away. Only because of the presence of the man in front of her.

Her midnight fortress.

***