Chapter 3 : A Little Blonde Haired Girl

N/A

Wooo! This whole week is gonna be a holiday so I'm free from any school work for like atleast 4 or 3 days so i can atleast write a few chapters on the stories so :)

---------------------

[ Yuzu's PoV ]

Yuzu woke up a little too early and got ready for school.

Time Skip

Yuzu arrived at school 30 minutes early. She sighed boredly as she got up and walked over to the music club's room again.

"Ehh.. what song.. ugh, whatever." She thought for a moment before she sighed boredly picked up a guitar to play a song. This time however, singing as she handled the guitar.

She takes a deep breathe before singing, as she starts strumming her guitar.

"I used to hear a simple song..
That was, until you came along..

Now in it's place is something new,
I hear it, when i look at you.."

Yuzu sung as she closed her eyes a little, strumming her guitar gracefully as she gets stuck in the moment.

[ Mei's PoV ]

Mei woke up, disappointed to see that she's already gone.

'She certainly wakes up early. Why do i even care though..' Mei sighed as she got ready and walked to school.

Time Skip

Mei arrived at school 20 minutes early as she was supposed to walk to the council room. She stopped however, to hear a guitar strumming inside the music club's room. She would usually go to school at this time and walk past the music club's room before going to the council room but usually, none of the club's members would be here this early.

She stood there for a while, then instinctively walked over to the club's room before peeking inside a little. She was surprised to see Yuzu sitting there, strumming the guitar beautifully. She stood there in awe before listening in.

"With simple songs, i wanted more..
Perfection is too quick to bore..

You are my beautiful, by far..
Our flaws, are who we are.."

She heard the blonde sing as she strummed the guitar for a few more seconds before stopping. She heard the blonde sigh as the noise of a chair moving caught her off guard. She quickly ran to the council room, slamming the door shut as she clutched her chest tightly.

'This feeling.. am i.. am i possibly.. inlove?' She thought to herself while panting heavily because of the running. She tried to regain her composure and walked over to the desk, she tries to file a few papers before sighing, her mid still stuck on a certain chestnut blonde haired girl.

[ Yuzu's PoV ]

Yuzu decided to go to the music room for a while. After she sang the last line, she felt that someone was watching her. She looked over to the slightly opened door and saw a pair of beautiful purple eyes.. she tried getting up slightly but the 'stupid chair' made too much noise. She looked to the chair then back at the door again, except now, the beautiful purple eyes were no longer attendant. She sighed and fixed the things inside the music club before she checked the time.