29 √

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29: sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛᴀʀʏ & ʟᴜᴄᴋʏ ᴘᴛ 2

"I've been thinking about something." Taehyung says looking at his wife.

"What?" She asks curiously.

"Why don't you become my secretary?" He asks.

"What?!" Aera gets shocked.

"Will it be bad?" He asks hesitantly.

"It'll,Mr Kim."

"Why?"

"Cuz you won't be able to focus on your work as I'll be with you 24/7." She teases his wife.

"I'm so focused when it comes to work." He replies firmly.

"I doubt." Aera winks at him.

Taehyung scratches his nape embarrassingly,his cheeks reddening,Aera is right.

~

I saw Soobin talking to Aunt and he was crying so I wanted to ask if something is wrong with Aunt."

Taehyung recalls Yoongi's words. Thinking that maybe something is really wrong with his mother but she would have told him if that was so.

He put on the earpods and dials his mother's number.

"Tae,you have called?" The mother asks surprisingly.

"Eomma. He calls How are you?" He greets his mother.

"I- I am fine. Why are you asking?" She asks suspiciously.

"Hyung told me that Soobin was crying over the call when he was talking to you so I---

"Oh that! She laughs. That boy was crying cuz I was telling him to start working and he said he isn't ready for work so he started crying." She laughs again.

Taehyung finds the laugh so fake along with the reason,Soobin cries sometimes but his mother's reasoning was so lame.

"Ok. I just wanted to know that,Bye." He bids and cut the call after talking about usual things.

"Is Eomma hiding something?" He asks probably no one.

~

"Who was it?" Jung-Ae asks his wife who is so shocked right now.

"It was Tae. I feel like he is getting suspicious." Young-hee says fearfully.

"Why don't you just tell him. Soobin knows about it already so why not him?" He asks circling his thumb on his wife's hand.

"Soobin can act like a child but he is stronger than Taehyung. I'm afraid he will lose himself as he'll panic,he loves me alot and he won't handle it when he gets to know." She explains.