Dirty Alley[1]

Chapter 1

It's a normal day in the Yokohama, the sky were clear without any dark could, birds are singing{just think they are} and people still busy going to work. However, in the peaceful morning a group of completely random people suddenly got teleported in the alley.

The alley were full of trash and glass from a broken window near the alley. People seem to not notice their arrival because of how busy the morning is or because of how dark the alley is even if it's already morning.

"What a nice place you teleported us to, Alisa-san" Makoto said sighing as she get up from the dirty floor, the others also seem to get up from the dirty floor. Alisa smile at the words happily holding her cards as she shake the cards.

"I am happy we got here but unhappy by the place we arrive" Dokai said as she clean her skirt from the dust. "Same but I am also unhappy you bring the younger group too!" Rue scold all of them pointing at Yoru, Akito, Shoto, Shota and Yuu.

"Don't look at me! They aren the one who want to come!" Alisa said crossing her hand pouting, Nael sigh at her sister "Nee-chan, your skirt slumped down". Alisa blushing quickly repair her skirt position "Nael, you supposed to told me sooner!"

Kae laugh at the sigh the look at everyone there "okay, is everyone here?" She ask as she look at everyone. As the oldest there, it's here job to control and check if everyone is there.

"Dazai's siblings are complete" Takeru said as he was holding Kakeru's collar, it's the only way he could control his older twin. Makoto also did the same to Akari because she was afraid of her trying to suicide again. Meanwhile Yuuki and Akio just staring at their siblings' behavior and sigh.

"Akutagawa are here" Kaito said as he repaired his clothes, Jinko is helping repairing his clothes from behind with a smile. Kou was holding Yoru in his arm as they stare at their older siblings helping each other.

"Edogawa are all here, Kae-san" Akihito said as he tried to stop Nao from spinning around, Akito laugh at his older siblings behavior while holding Akihito's pants and his fox. Somehow, he manage to ask Ranpo to let him take care of a fox.

"You don't need to know our siblings are enough or not, nee-sama" Muku said smirking as Kae send him a death glare but it do not work on him. Rue sighing at Muku's smirk meanwhile Atsuki just give a small laugh. Kae sighing give up on glaring Muku then show sign for others to continue.

"Tayama siblings are all complete, Kae-san" Sakyo said smiling as he try to pick Momo up. The youngest seem to protest being picked up but actually give up after few minutes. Saeko and Dokai is trying to stop the twins fighting at the back. The twins are fighting over something.

"Tanizaki duo are both here" Chio said smiling as she hold Michi in her arm. Michi had fallen asleep due to lack of sleep last night because of some particular reason.

"Ozaki's twins are here" Miyano and Kayano said in the same time smiling as they are holding each other's hand. "Riku also here" Kayano said chuckles at Riku who's next to them, poor him being the only child in the family.

"As you know, Gogol's siblings are here and if I am not here, we wouldn't be he-" before Alisa could finish her sentence, Nael had put his hand on her mouth sighing. He is too tired to deal with his sister at the moment. Alisa stared at her brother with questioning face, she sometimes ask herself where does he take that after.

"Seem like we had everyone here, Sakyo what's the thing we need to search again" ask Rue as getting closer to Sakyo with smiling face, meanwhile Rue's siblings give him smirking face. Sakyo nod as he take something out from his side-bag.