Chapter 28 Looking In The Woods.

I have spent so much time in these woods inside this cave with this amazing wolf I could truly live like this for the rest of my life. My life has definitely changed because of him, I honestly can't believe I'm his one! Then seeing him in this human form has made me love him so much more.

I don't think any human man could treat me the way he does, he is so worth giving everything to and I am definitely gonna give him all of me! He doesn't know it yet but he already has everything! Well not everything just yet..

THE NEXT MORNING.

We say good morning to each other and kiss.
Hey how about we go for a swim today my vampire! How does that sound? He asks while smiling at me.
Really wolf? Yess I would to!
Alright let's go! He says.

We get up grab some extra clothes and stick them on a bag then head out the cave to the waterfall. When we head outside I look around and see the sun shining through the trees it's so beautiful out here.

Come on babe! Wolf yells as I look to my right and see he's already heading for the river.
I'm Coming! I yell back as I run after him. Once he gets halfway to the river I've already caught up to him then we walk down the river all the way down to the waterfall together.

When we get there he goes straight for the water and I set our bag down and go in after him. I go out to where he is and he starts splashing me so I splash back. As we're both laughing I quickly grab his head and dunk him under water. When he comes back up..
Why did you do that? He asks.
Oh.. I don't know I just felt like it! I say to him with a smile.
He laughs, Haha Well I'll get you back for that!
Oh will you now!? I say while thinking.. Yeah right sure you are!
You'll see! He says as he swims to the waterfall.

I watch as he climbs the rocks then stands where he looks all blurry through the water. He suddenly runs through the other side and a few minutes later ends up at the top.
I look up at him..
HOW DID YOU GET UP THERE! I say as I'm yelling.
YOU SHOULD COME UP HERE! He yells down to me.

I swim towards the waterfall climb the rocks and head through to the other side. He suddenly comes out to my left
Hey! Come on this way babe! He grabs my hand and pulls me with him as we climb the side of the waterfall up to the top.
I look down, Wow that's really high Wolf! I say to him a little freaked out by the hight.
I know right! It's really weird baby but I actually kinda like it up here. He says as he looks around then looks up into the sky.

I look at him and see the smile on his face and I just stand here and smile. He looks at me What? He asks.
You are so cute Wolf! I say with a smile.
Well Thanks Vampire so are you my love! He smiles back at me then walks up to me grabs me and pulls me to him and kisses me. A question comes to my mind Am I his first kiss?

I decide I'm going to ask him so I do it.
Hey umm question Wolf?
What is it Vampire?
Baby I know I'm your one and everything but am I your first kiss?
Yep! Yes you are babe!
So you've never kissed anyone else?
Nope!
Then how are you so good at it and you always know the right times to kiss me?
Well babe I just am it comes naturally Why do you ask?

Well I never thought I'd admit this but it's a turn on for me, and ever since you stopped my period I've been wanting you.
We both go silent and I start to feel a little mad that I said it so soon.
I'm sorry wolf I'm sorry baby I probably should've waited to tell you I'm sorry I hope I didn't freak you out or anything!

I walk away from him as I say I'm sorry as I'm feeling mad and sad at the same time. With my back turned to him I just silently stare off at the trees looking in the woods past the waterfall.
I freeze when I feel his hands go around me and I feel his chest on my back.

He wraps his arms around me and out of the corner of my eye I notice he's looking straight ahead like me so I continue to do the same.
Lena I have wanted to make love to you since that first night we stayed together in our cave.

I go completely silent trying to figure out how to respond to that but I honestly don't know if I can respond to it. I want to just turn around and make love to him right now and give him all of me right now but I need to control myself. What if he has to do it at a certain day or something? What if wolf's have nights they are able to do it and nights that they aren't supposed to?

I don't know but it's so hard not to lose myself on him I want to so bad! But I know it will be better if I wait so I will wait till he is ready. I really do want to spend my life with him and give him his cubs he deserves to have a pack and I'm just happy I am going to be the one that makes it happen.

I know he would be a wonderful Alpha and even father I don't know a lot about his family but I'm sure he'd be happy to have a pack of his own.
Baby?
Yes babe?
Do you have to make love on certain days or a certain one or something because your a wolf?
He turns me around puts his arms around me smiles,
You'll just have to wait and see my beautiful Vampire.