Chapter 14 I Miss Him.

I wake up crying uncontrollably from my nightmares, sqeezing my teddy bear Bruce. I wipe away my tears trying not to wake my mom and sister. I slowly get up and walk to my window holding Bruce tight in my arms.

I move my shade looking out at the woods, my eyes search the edge of the woods for him but don't find him till a few moments later. Along the darkness and the bright moonlight I notice him laying there at the edge, a smile comes to me and I start to wish I could run my fingers through his fur again.

Although he's laying there and keeping an eye on me it still feels to far away. "I miss you wolf" I say to him as if he can really hear me. I put my hand on my stomach where he would lay his head on me, it feels heavy and warm like he's actually here. I lay back down as I lay my hands on my stomach, I fall straight to a nice sleep.

Susan my mother "Wake up Lena you need to clean the house after school today" "Ugh MOM I don't want to!" I say to her as I'm sitting up rubbing my tired eyes. I decide I wanna be comfortable so I put my leggings on then get my black shoes with pink laces. I grab my jacket and backpack, when I'm about to leave I remember I need to grab my batman beanie so I grab it then head out the door.

Its third hour and I'm tired of all these annoying ass kids! I want to get out of here but I can't. I didn't see my wolf by the woods at lunch time, "He'll be okay he's probably just sleeping or hunting for food" I tell myself while wondering what he's doing?

I spend the rest of the school day thinking about him, wondering how he's doing? If he's okay, If he's hurt, If he's safe? Later I get home and clean the house, Then get my homework done.

I wait on my mom to get off work to bring me and my sister food. She won't stop bugging me but I really don't care because all I can think about is how wolf is doing.

Mom is home and I decide not to eat. "Lena are you okay why aren't you eating?" Mom asks me with a really concerned look on her face. "I'm not really hungry mom I'm really tired, I'm just going to go to bed" I tell her as I'm walking to my room. I change my clothes so that I have something to sleep in, I grab Bruce and get into bed.

I'm going through the pictures I took of wolf and I just before I go to sleep. Eventually I get really tired, click my phone off and cover up with the blanket I got from him. While I'm thinking about the other night at the edge of the woods, I close my eye's so that I can remember every detail. Which is making me miss him more than anything!

I miss his eyes staring back at me, his dark grey and white fur that covers his entire body. I miss the warm feeling I get when his head is on my stomach. One day I'm gonna bring him home! I'm going to and there's no stopping me! I say to myself as I smile. I squeeze Bruce tight against my chest and realize the deer hide blanket has his scent!

I really don't know what to think so I cover my whole body with the blanket it's warm, I start to get this feeling that he's with me which makes me happy. I love him, I love my wolf!