𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧' 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐦𝐧 𝐏𝐭. 𝟑🍂

"You good sweetheart?" Devante's low vocals made Autumn's legs stumbled as she fought to stay afloat.

Autumn shook that head so fast, she almost gave herself whiplash. "Um...I—" she grabbed her tighten chest, quickly averting her eyes elsewhere, that handsome devil was known for staring into your soul. "I'm sorry I—I have to lea—..". But Devantè didn't want her to go, she was just soooo alluring, he refuse to let her get away.

"Whoaa now. Wait a minute" his smile grew "How you gonna speak to the others but not me. Uh nigha can't get a Hey. Hello. Fuck You, anything?". Autumn wanted to laugh but couldn't, he didn't give off the same energy like the rest of the guys. He was too intimidating and electrifying, if she touched him he was sure to strike.

"I'..I'm sorry..my ner—my nerv" she fumbled finding her words. "I get ner-nervo—"

Lillian grabbed her shoulders. "She gets nervous..she's really a big fan" her friend came to the rescue again but it didn't stop her from wanting to puke.

"Oh that right now?" he eyed her, discreetly tucking his bottom lip.

"I—I have to g-" she looked around "I'm sorry, I can-can't stay". "You ain gotta go nowhere" he lingered "Come here..come talk to me". The members looked to Autumn with concern wondering if they should call the damn ambalannnce cause baby was shaking like a stripper.

Dalvin went over to Devante stopping him.

"Yo De stay back man" he informed "Can't you see how nervous she is. Now's not the time to play games". Devantè gave his cup to Dalvin holding his hand up to shush him. He kept just moving. "De don't..She'll probably pass out" advised K "And I'm not in the mood for a damn lawsuit".

"Naaa she ain't finna faint" he sweetly remarked "You don't have to be nervous with me baby. I'm just a regular nigha like these bombs". Autumn wanted so badly to laugh but her body couldn't respond the way she wanted it to. Lillian tried comforting her, tellin her it was okay.

She and De were the only two that didn't want Autumn to miss her chance and he..didn't wanna miss his shot, if even for a moment. Autumn quickly shrugged out of Lily's gasp but was blocked by De's long range.

"Look. It's just me...I ain't nobody special" he joked inching closer as she backed away. The group and Lillian looked as if they were about to find out who was the masked villain in Scooby Doo.

"Uhhh I—I beg to differ" she kept walking back "You just don't know..".

"Know what?" he asked stepping closer. "Ho—How.." she strain her eyes "You are..very..". "It's okay.." he stepped closer "You aight baby". His timberlands never crunch the ground so brisk-fully, it only heighten her senses.

Surprisingly, Autumn didn't back away. Her body was drawn to him but moved no further..just remained placid. "It's okay lil mama..I don't bite" he chuckled making her shiver because she very much wanted to bitten by big bad Devantè. He was literally an inch away and the only thing Autumn could do, was hold her hands out in front, nonverbally telling him to stop. "De chill out" called Dalvin "You invading her space".

"LAW. SUIT." K cupped out "SEXUAL. HARASSMENT.."

"I seen you..in the crowd" he informed "Something inside you wanted to jolt out and celebrate with the rest of the town. I watched you hold all that excitement in" he aired taking everyone by surprise at how nurturing he could be.

"It can be scary to take that leap..I know". Then, he stepped into her space, her bubble, her comfort zone. Her hands pressed firmly underneath his chest

"But once you do..it's a gratifying feeling". Everyone was flabbergasted at De's subtle approach, he never did this with any other fan. He must really liked this one. Autumn could feel his chest rising and falling as she peered up to see Devantè, whose skin was a clear as day, grinning.